19 🐺

Aaron mind link his best friend and Beta Kim and told him to gather everyone in hall for announcement. He changed his clothes and come out and saw his mate standing there in front of the mirror fixing his hair.

Aaron was drooling at Xavier. She was looking handsome as always. Xavier notice him staring and drooling at her. She smirk at his reaction.

This is what Aaron was wearing.

This is what Xavier was wearing

Aaron was busy in drooling and staring at his mate

Aaron was busy in drooling and staring at his mate. He don't realized that Xavier has already caught him staring and drooling at her.

She walk towards him and place her hand on his waist and pull him closer which snap him out of daze and look at Xavier who was smiling at him.

Her one hand was on his waist and with other hand she was caressing his cheek. "You are looking beautiful baby ", She said in husky voice.

Her deep husky voice was enough to make him shiver. Aaron smile beautifully at her compliment. He look at her and put his hands around her neck.

"You are looking handsome as always babe ", He said and tilt his head up and pull her closer. Xavier immidatly capture his sweet pink lips with her.

They kissed tasting each others lips on their own. Soon they broke the kiss when Beta Kim knock on the door and inform them that everyone is gathered in hall.

"Let's go love", Xavier said getting serious and Aaron nodded. Soon Aaron was back to his Alpha Aaron self. His dominating Alpha aura surrounded him.

He felt most dominating aura he have ever felt before. It was coming from his mate who's face was now blank but she smile at him before turning back her cold Alpha Black self.

It Aaron was not Xavier's mate he must have been scared because of standing close beside her but still he was little affected by her aura. If they have been mated it would not have affected him this way.

They both soon left for hall. Beta Kim and their parents were already waiting for them. The both Alphas inform about their plan to them with which they agreed.