5 🐺

Xavier was finally feeling free from her suffering. She was happy to leave her hellhole. As soon as she reached her home, she pack few clothes and other necessary thing with food.

She wrote a letter for her brother feeling sad to leave him. He was the only family she have left after their parents death. She also wrote a letter for John.

When she saw her brother's car coming towards their home, she put the letter on study desk then she jump off from the window and run out from the pack before anyone can reach her.

With pack members.

On the other side everyone felt the pack bond breaking from Xavier. As soon as Leonardo felt his sister's bond braking from the pack. He immidatly drove towards their house. When he reached he was greeted with silence.

He immidatly run towards Xavier' s room only to find it empty and filled with loneliness. He was feeling pain when he saw how dull his little sister's room was looking which once was fill with happiness and brightness.

His eyes suddenly went to her study desk. He saw a paper placed on it . He immidatly went and pick it up. He start to read it. His eyes start to tear up reading the letter.

He was feeling like a loser realizing he failed as a big brother. But soon guilt and sadness in his eyes turn into anger reading the message on the other note.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brother Leo,

I am sorry that I am leaving. I don't know why everyone hate me for the mistake which I didn't do . I don't kill mom and dad but I am sorry.

I wish everyday that it should have been me instead of mom and dad. I should have died. I am finally free. I love you brother. You are an amazing beta. I am proud of you.

Please can you tell Alpha and Luna that I am sorry to leave without telling them. Tell them that I love them.

Xavier
-------------------

Alpha John

I want to thank you for the only thing you did right. Thank you for rejecting me. I am finally free from all of this abuse. I wanna tell you I have waited to say for last few years. Alpha John you are an loser. You only think about your self. I feel bad for your mom and dad.

I want to tell you, try to change yourself because I can see you are going to loose all trust from your pack.

Stop fucking around and focus on others. I want tell you that you are going to regret everything. I am glad that we both are not mates anymore.

Your former pack member and mate
Xavier King

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Soon John reached Xavier's house only to be punched and yelled by his angry beta and best friend. He don't understand why Leo was angry.

"JOHN HOW COULD YOU REJECT HER LIKE THIS. SHE WAS YOUR MATE. I KNOW I IGNORED HER BUT STILL I AM HER BROTHER.HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW.

Last thing we are not friends anymore. LEAVE NOW", Leo yelled and shut the door of Xavier' s room in face of the shocked alpha.

John was shocked. It was the first time he saw his ex best friend like this after his parents death. Leo have never been angry on him like this.

John was also feeling sad when he read the letter which was thrown on his face by Leo who was very angry to realize that he have thrown the letter at John.

He ignore the feeling of loss and his wolf and left to fuck another slut. He was now free from mate bond thinking he will be happy without mate and he can do whatever he want.

But at that time he don't knew that he left the only good thing which happened to him because of his ego and lust and desire for sex.

Leo was crying in the room thinking about those seven years he spent with his family. Those seven years which were happiest years of his life.

Now he lost his family completely. First his parents who were killed and now his sister left him to regret ignoring her for last eleven years.