26 🐺

It was the day of their departure. Everyone was ready to go to Alpha Black's pack 'The Moon Warrior'. They were in cars, jeeps and their things were already send to settle.

Xavier's pack is very big in size. There are many shops, restaurants, bakery and mall, hospital, parks. Their is a big hall in center for pack meetings, events or celebrations. It is like a city.

They were about to reached. Xavier mind link her Beta to inform that they are about to reach. Carl had already gathered the pack in hall.

Some of the pack warriors were waiting for them at the entrance. Xavier and Aaron's parents reached firstly with the pack. Xavier and Aaron both were on her bike.

Xavier decided to take a round before going to the hall. She was checking her territory's border with Aaron who was surprised by seeing the protection of the pack.

Her warriors were on guard when they saw the familiar bike they bow in respect to their Alpha. Xavier smile back at them when they smile at her happily.

Soon they reached the pack house. Both walk in the hall. Aaron was in awe to see the pack hall it was five times bigger then his pack hall.

When they enter Pack Carl and Kim were waiting for them. They both were looking happy and excited about something. They were holding hands which pretty much gave them the idea of their excitement.

Carl and Kim soon confirm their suspension. They told them that they both are mates. It was exciting to for Xavier and Aaron that their friends who are like their brother are mates.

Xavier and Aaron congrats them then the four enter the hall. Xavier walk in front with Aaron. Carl and Kim were walking behind them. Everyone was gathered, standing side by side.

When they saw their Alpha coming they all bow. "Welcome back Alpha ", The Moon warrior pack members shouted with happiness in their voice. They very happy to see their alpha back.

"Thank you everyone", She thank them for warm welcome. Meanwhile Aaron was shocked to see The Moon Warrior pack's population.

There were more then 2 thousand werewolfs excluding those who were on petrol. His own pack only have 600 werewolfs.

When he noticed his mate was now standing in front of them with her Alpha Black persona, So he turn his focus on her and the packs.