15 🐺

Aaron sit up on Xavier's lap facing her. "Now its your turn. Tell me about your self before you become Alpha Black", He said to Xavier who nodded smiling.

"Five years ago before meeting my dad Lucas, I was part of Red Rose Pack. My name was Xavier King. My biological parents were betas of the pack. Rio King was my father's name.

Lena King was my mother's name. I have a big brother. His name is Leonardo King but we call all him Leo. He is current beta of the pack.

I was 7 years old when my pack was attacked by rogues. It was worst day of my life. That day my parents died while saving me from them.

Everything changed from that moment. My brother start to ignore me. My pack start to abuse and insult me.

Only Alpha and Luna were the one who still cared and loved me. They don't know what was happening behind their back.

It was my 8th birthday. I thought may be no one will abuse or insult me that day but it was same as everyday.

I run away in woods. That day I turn into my wolf form for first time. I was excited. I start search about it in library.

After knowing what I am, I told Alpha and Luna. We decided to keep it secret. I changed my appearance with my powers.

No one knows about me being A True Blood Alpha except Alpha Liam and Luna Ria.

Everyone thought I was a boy but my body start to change. I get to know that I was intersex. I managed to keep it secret for few years.

But one of my bullies saw me changing and told everyone. They start to call me freak because of me being a intersex.

At my 18th birthday, I met my first mate", Xavier said looking at Aaron. "First mate?", He asked surprised still processing the news.

"Yes first mate. He is current Alpha of Red Rose Pack, Alpha John. He is a playboy. He spend most of the time having sex.

I hate him. Whenever I saw him I only feel disgusted. When he saw I was his mate he insult me and reject me.

I don't felt mate bond with him and I don't felt any pain of rejection instead I was feeling free and happy.

I accepted his rejection then broke off my connection with my ex pack and left the school feeling happy to see him in pain.

After that I wrote letter to him and my brother. Then I mind link Alpha Liam and Luna Ria.

I told them that I left the pack but will be in contact with both of them with my powers.

After four months of traveling I met my dad and join the pack then get adopted by him and mom and become Alpha of my pack.

My pack know my past and my secrets. They don't feel disgusted. They accept me with love and trust.

And now here I am. I am glad I got rejected and left the pack and met my mom and dad and you.

I can't me more happy to get you as my second chance. I love you more then I can express in words", Xavier said smiling.

Aaron give her a beautiful smile and kiss her with full of love and adoration. He cares her cheeks softly looking in her eyes lovingly.

"I am glad I become your second chance my mate".