56 🐺

Xavier lean against the armrest. She adjust Aaron properly on top of her. His back was against her front.

His head was resting on her shoulder with her hands on his baby bump. They both were panting.

Suddenly Aaron felt a strong kick in from their unborn pup. He jump slightly while Xavier gasp in surprise.

"Did our pup just kicked?", Xavier asked tearing up feeling her pup's first kick. "Yep, our pup just kicked", Aaron replied turning to face her.

"Can I feel it again?", Xavier asked looking at Aaron's Baby bump with a warm smile. Aaron nodded in response.

Xavier lay him down on the couch and she lay between his lags and place her hands on his baby bump.

"Hey little one", Xavier said to their unborn pup who kicked in reply making its parents smile.

"Pup recognized your voice. They love when you talk to him/her", Aaron said giggling.

"Pup do you like Daddy's voice?", Xavier asked looking at the baby bump. They again felt a very strong kick from their pup.

Aaron giggles feeling their pup kicking at their father's voice while Xavier was chucking.

"Alright pup. We are going to meet soon. Just three more months little one, just three more months", Xavier said to her unborn pup.

Xavier got on top of her mate putting her weight on her hand and kiss her mate passionately.

"Just three more months then we will finally meet our pup and will get to know it they are a little prince or a little princess", Xavier said looking in Aaron's eyes who was smiling at her.

"Yep in just three more months we will be able to hold our little pup", Aaron said laying his head on Xavier's chest when she lay beside him pulling him in her arms.

Xavier turn off the projector and fall asleep holding her sleeping mate in her arms listening her heartbeat mixed with her mate and pup's heartbeats.