42 🐺

It was the day of Departure. The group was on their way to Red Rose pack. Xavier and Aaron decided to wear masks until the meeting.

They are going to surprise the pack by their revel. It was their plan to give a big surprise to Red Rose pack, Alpha John and Xavier's big brother beta Leo.

"Hun Are you ready to meet your ex pack after 5 yrs? ", Aaron asked worriedly caressing Xavier's arm. "Yes, I am ready to meet them. Its been five years and more over I have you and our pup with me as my Strength ", She said smiling at with her hand on his stomach making him smile back.

She pull him closer in her arms hugging him and caressing his stomach. Aaron sighs him in contain and rest his head on her shoulder relaxing.

At Red Rose Pack:

Alpha John ordered everyone to gather in hall for meeting and announcement. He and Leo and his parents were going to welcome their guests.

They were at entrance when they hear cars coming their direction. They saw Moon warrior Pack symbols on them, singling them that they are from Moon Warrior Pack.

This is the symbol,

The cars stop at the entrance and four tall and muscular mans come out from the first and last car and open car doors for other cars

Their physique was same as an alpha but their badges on their suits can tell you that they are pack warriors . It shocked John and others.

Then another man come out from the middle car. He was with same physique with others. They immidatly recognized him.

He was beta Carl. They recognize him because Beta Carl was the one who mostly go to invites on behalf of Alpha Black. They greeted him. Then they felt a strong alpha aura with and a very dominating and scary aura.

Then two more people come out from the car. A brown and black hair man with dominating aura. The other person was female but you can't tell that easily. Her hair was raven black hair with little red in them. Her hair was boy cut which sutes her perfectly.

She was muscular and taller then the men with her. She stand straight and tall. She was looking like a royal member, in fact they all were looking royalty. They both were wearing masks and black glasses

The very dominating and scary aura was coming from her. They recognized them as Alpha Black and her Luna. She was holding hands with her mate.

They saw how affectionate Alpha Black was with her mate. Alpha Black put her hand on his waist holding him close to her. She was one head taller then him in fact she is taller them all.

They both were taller them everyone even the beta and warriors were tall then Alpha John and other members of Red Rose present there.

Luna and Alpha both were in expensive suits including others in the group. They can't see their faces but you can tell they both were very good looking.