53 🐺

They three inform Xavier and left to check the others. John come out of from where he was hiding and peek in the room where Xavier and Aaron were.

Xavier smile and turn to Aaron when doctor left the room. She place her hand on his cheeks. "Thank goodness you both are fine", She said looking at her mate caressing his cheeks.

"I told you already we will be fine as long as you are with us", Aaron said smiling warmly but when he saw she was looking sad he got worried.

"Hey what happened babe?", He asked holding her hand making her look at him. "I am sorry", She said lowering her head again.

"What happen love? Why are you sorry ?", He again asked confused. "Because I broke my promise. I failed to protect you both as a your husband and our baby's father, look at your arm you got a wound there.

I should have been their to protect you and our pup when those rogues attacked. I am not a good husband and father. I am sorry.", She said with her voice cracking at the end and looking down

Aaron smile at his loving and caring mate. He cup her face making her face him. "You don't fail baby. You protect us both as you promised.

And don't ever say that you are not a good husband and father. You are best husband to me and you are going to a best father to our pup.

I am sure our pup is going to be proud to get a father like you just like I am to get you as my mate, my other half, my life partner and my husband.

I love you so much and our baby is gonna love you so much too.", Aaron said smiling and kiss her, she kiss back with full of love and passion.

"I love you too darling", Xavier said with smile and kiss his forehead. She kneel down in front of his baby bump. She caress his baby bump.

"Hey there little one. Daddy loves you too baby always remember this. I can't wait to meet you and love you", She said and kiss his baby bump.

Then she sit on the bed beside him and hug him lovingly. Her arms were around her mate while Aaron head was on her chest leaning in warm body.

John was watching everything thing. Now he finally understand that he can't get her back because she have already start a family with her new mate.

He walk back to his room and lock himself, regretting everything he have ever done to her before.

"This is all my fault. Moon Goddesses is giving punishment for my sins. If I had ignore my lust and ego then Xavier must have been my mate and it should have been me as her mate instead of Aaron.

It should have been me as her wife and Luna. I should have been the one carrying her pup and she should have been loving me.

If only I have not been a play boy and fucking around and a complete asshole toward her and have listened to my wolf", He mumbled to himself regretting everything.

Its know that sometimes we don't care about someone but then we regret when that someone left us forever because of our own mistake. Now John is feeling same.

When he was given the chance to live the like which Aaron is living now with Xavier at that time he was blinded by his ego and lust but then he lost the chance and now he regretting that which is too late for him.