55 🐺 (M)

Aaron and Xavier both were watching movie in their movie theater room. Aaron is now six months pregnant. His baby bump have become more big.

His nipples have become more big and jiggly. He don't have any problem with that because its also give him more advantage in seducing his mate.

He likes when Xavier suck his nipples while having sex. He have gotten more horny then ever because of his pregnancy hormones.

Right now he is sitting between his mate's legs leaning against her who was busy in caressing his baby bump. And guess what, Aaron is getting horny.

Aaron turn toward his mate and sit up in front of her. "Babe, love, my sweet hubby I want your help", Aaron said making Xavier worried.

"What happen? Are you hungry?, is it baby?, are you in pain?", Xavier start to ask with panick.

"No, I am not hungry or in pain and baby is good. I just want you. I want your dick in me", Aaron last two sentence in his sexy and seductive voice. He smirk seductively.

Xavier sighs in relief hearing that he and baby both are good and smile but soon her smile turn in a mischievous and lustful smirk.

"You can take what you want love no one is stopping you from taking it", She said looking in her pregnant mate's lustful eyes with a smirk.

Aaron smirk and start to unbutton Xavier's pants removing them with her boxer with her help. He then took of his shorts and boxer. Now both of them were naked.

In background movie was still play but the both mates are now busy in their own business.

Aaron move back a little and lean his head down. He grab Xavier's dick stroking it with his soft hands.

He then lick it from bottom to top then took it in his mouth making Xavier groan in pleasure feeling his warm mouth around her dick.

He start to move his head up and down. "I-It feels g-good babe. Keep going love", Xavier said groaning in pleasure while grabbing his hair softly.

After few more strokes and sucking, Aaron left Xavier's dick with a pop sound. He look at her and move towards her lip to kiss her passionately.

He got on top of her. His one hand was holding her shoulder while with his other hand he line up her dick in front of his entrance.

Xavier put her both hands on his hips helping him to slide down on her dick slowly.

Soon enough her dick was fully in his hole. They both moan at the feeling of being this close to each other.

Aaron start to move his hips up and down ridding his mate's hard dick. He was releasing slick making it easy for Xavier to thrust.

They both were careful not to hurt their pup inside Aaron's womb in any way during this.

Xavier was watching Aaron's nipples jiggling because of him moving. She lick her lips looking at them.

Aaron noticed his mate's gaze who was looking at his jiggling nipples like a very hungry wolf. Aaron smile softly and put his hand back of her head.

He pull her head close to his chest towards his hard jiggling nipples making her to suck on them, pulling and biting them softly while sucking his milk.

Xavier was giving his full attention to both of Aaron's nipples equally. After few minutes he start leaving hickeys on his neck and chest.

This increased Aaron's pleasure and after few more thrust from Xavier, he cum clinching around her making her cum in him.

Both of them flop on the couch. Aaron on his back on top of Xavier.