8 🐺

Its been 5 years since Xavier have join the Moon Warrior Pack. It was her best decision to join the pack. She have been very happy with her new pack and family.

Now once again she have loving and caring parents. Alpha Lucas and Luna Ave had adopted her as their daughter with her four years ago. They both love her like she is their own kid.

She have also become best friend with Carl. Alpha and Luna decided to make her Alpha of the pack and everyone in the pack was supportive to their decision.

After one year of training she was now Alpha of Moon Warrior Pack with Carl as her Beta. They have become most strong, dangerous and powerful pack.

Everyone outside of the pack knows her as Alpha Black . They know Alpha Black is cold blooded, merciless and cruel Alpha when it comes to her enemies.

They know how cruelly she likes to torture and kill her enemies. They know Alpha Black is a Alpha Prime or True Blood Alpha and most powerful one.

Only three Alphas are there who know that Alpha Black is a female wolf. Only her pack Moon Warrior Pack and few other people have seen her wolf.

She still mind link her old pack's former Alpha and Luna to know how they are doing and how her brother is doing.

She never ask anything about anyone else expect them three and no one else. She told them to not tell anyone else that they still talk to her.

She was now very happy with her new family but still she feels incomplete without a mate. She just want someone to love and care for. She want to start her own family with her mate.

She is waiting for the day when may be she will get a second chance mate. She is going to love her mate and never let them be sad. She have promised to herself that she will keep her mate always happy if she get a second chance mate.

On the other hand her ex mate John was still a playboy. He mostly spend his time in having sex with his sluts.

Leo was still cold towards everyone except John's parents. He only talk to John when he is needed to otherwise he only spend his time searching for his sister.

He still felt guilty and angry for not being a good big brother for Xavier and left her alone giving other's the chance to abused her.

John's parents both were disappointed in him. They were still helping the pack despite John being the Alpha of the Red Rose Pack.

They both don't tell anyone that they are in contact with Xavier. They know who Alpha Black is and are very proud of her, always have been and always will be.