51 🐺

They saw Alpha Black running towards the group of rogues who were terrified from her dangerous growl. They hear boan shifting sound.

Everyone on Red Rose Pack who were present there hold their breaths when they realize that Alpha Black is going to shift in to her wolf form.

It was the first time they are going to see her wolf form. Luna Aaron and Beta Carl were smirking because they both know how her wolf look.

They saw her body start to change. Her hands turn into big claws and leg turn in paws with big fingers and nails. Then her head turn in to her wolf head.

Just in few second there was a dangerous, big and very different but still a majestic wolf instead of Alpha, she running toward rogues who were running for their lives from her.

Her wolf was two times bigger then a human. They have seen previous True blood Alpha's wolfs pictures but she was looking more strong and dangerous then them.

 They have seen previous True blood Alpha's wolfs pictures but she was looking more strong and dangerous then them

She was howling in anger making everyone shiver in fear except Aaron and Carl.

She was tearing rogues's heads. It was looking like she was tearing papers.

She was killing them like insects. It was terrifying scene. In few minutes all rogues were laying dead with their leader.

Xavier howl in victory. She turn to others who walk back scared. They were in shock to see the terrifying scene in front of them for the first time .

This was more horrifying scene then the tourchering. When she walk towards them, they thought they are going to be next.

Liam and Leo both were the only Ones from Red Rose Pack who were not scared from Xavier.

They both and Carl were standing behind Aaron who smile to see Xavier coming toward her.

My Heart's HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara