14 🐺

Xavier was back in Aaron's room and Aaron was doing some paper work related to pack. Xavier was sitting on bed while playing games on the phone.

Aaron enter the room and smile when his eyes went to his mate who was cheering while playing. When Xavier saw him entering room so she stop playing and put down her phone.

"Come here Love", She said motioning to her lap with a loving smile. Aaron smile showing his teeth and walk toward his mate.

He took off his shoes and jacket then climb on the bed. Xavier pull him on her lap. His arms were around her neck and legs around her trouse.

Xavier cup his face and kiss him lovingly and passionately. After breaking the kiss Xavier kiss his forehead who smile adorably and kisses her cheeks in return.

Xavier was leaning against the headboard with her one hand in Aaron's hair and other on his back rubbing it softly and making circles.

Aaron was straddling her with his head on her chest and arms around her middle. He was liking this so much. He feel safe and comfortable in her arms.

"Do you mind telling me more about your self?", Xavier ask her mate who was relaxing in her arms. Aaron was more then happy to tell her about him self and know about her.

"You already know more then half things about me. Well I am 24 years old. I love to play with kids.

I like painting and writing. You already know I am submissive but other then you no one knows about it and I am now ready to tell everyone.

I like to eat sweets made of vanilla and chocolate. My parents told me my sent is same as my favorite flavors.

I have one best friend and you met him already. We both are friends since we were babies.

I am still a virgin. I was waiting for my mate. I was waiting for you and You are my first kiss", Aaron finished blushing.

Xavier noticed this and make him look at her. She smile at him lovingly and give him a passionate kiss.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed love. I am also virgin. You are my first kiss too sweetheart ", Xavier said surprising him.

"R-Really?", Aaron asked surprised. Xavier nodded making him smile brightly. "I love you baby", He said with teary smile. "I love you too darling", Xavier said and pull him for a loving and passionate kiss.