20 🐺

Now Alpha Aaron was standing in front of his pack with serious face. "Good morning everyone ", He greet his pack. "Good morning Alpha ", Everyone greet back with bow of respect.

Xavier was happy. She felt good to see her mate being respected and loved from by pack members. It was making her proud of her mate.

"I am very happy to inform you all that I have found my mate and love of my life", Aaron inform his pack smiling making them cheer and applaud.

"I am happy to introduce you to my mate Alpha Xavier Black, who we all know as Alpha Black", Aaron announce looking at his mate with loving smile on his face.

Xavier walk toward her mate. She stand beside him looking glorious. She stand tall and serious but their was warmth in her red eyes for her mate when her eyes went to him.

"I want to tell you all my biggest secret. I am not dominant. I am submissive and I hope you will accept me as my real self", Aaron said.

Everyone was shocked. It was the first time they have seen Alpha Black and Alpha Black is female. They were little surprised but happy to know their Alpha was tried his best to be dominant for their sake.

Aaron was getting nervous thinking that his pack will not accept him. He was getting scared but tried to hide it but what happened next shocked him.

His whole pack was cheering happily. They were happy for him. They accept his real personality. His pack accept him being a submissive.

He soon relaxed and motion his mate to talk. Xavier was also happy but she keep her poker face but Aaron can feel his mate's happiness from their mate bond.

"Good morning Blue Moon Pack", Xavier greet with her usual Alpha Businessman tone. Her voice was dominating. It was enough to make anyone feel her domination.

They were mesmerized by Alpha Black's look. They can see how muscular she is like a swimmer. Her hair was short raven black with little red in them and her beautiful red eyes. All in all she was looking very handsome.

"Good morning Alpha Black", Everyone greet back bowing to show their respect to the great Alpha Black . They were happy for thier Alpha for getting Alpha Black as his mate.

"I want to inform you all that me and your Alpha Aaron have decided to join our packs. You all are going to be part of my pack The Moon Warrior", Xavier announced surprising the pack and their parents.

"We will be leaving in few days so, pack your things. If anyone don't want to join the pack they can inform me immidatly. I don't want to force anyone to go with us.

If anyone don't want to go with us, its fine with me. We will give them their freedom from our pack", Aaron complete the Announcement making everyone applaud with excitement.

Everyone was excited to join Alpha Black and Moon Warrior Pack. They all start to pack their things immidatly after being dismissed.