22 🐺

They were joking around when Megan called everyone for dinner. Xavier was sitting on head's chair and Aaron was sitting on her right side.

Kim was sitting on left side of Xavier and their parents were sitting next to each other. Their moms serve the dinner. They were looking like a family but only Carl was not there.

They were chatting and eating but one question asked by Rick got everyone silent and focus on Xavier and Aaron for their answer.

" So have both decided what do you want to introduce your selves as. Are you both going to be Alphas of the pack or Alpha and Luna ?", He asked looking at them. Everyone was getting curious for the answer.

It was important topic . They have their own guess about Xavier and Aaron's title in their pack after joining both of the packs as one.

"As you already know Xav is dominant one in our relationship and I am submissive one . We have decided that Xavier will be Alpha and I am going to be Luna", Aaron said smiling excitedly.

Everyone was surprised by his choice but they were right about their guesses. They were happy to know that he is not ashamed to be called Luna because mostly if two alphas are mate, they both mostly like to be called Alphas.

Not every Alpha mate of another Alpha liked to be call Luna. some Alpha males feel like they are feminine because of being called Luna. They think only female can be Luna.

But Aaron wanted to be called Luna make them proud of him. They were going to suppor his decision to be Luna and Xavier to be Alpha of the pack.

After the dinner they all left to sleep except our Alphas because Xavier have something important to discuss with Aaron. He also wants ask something to his mate.

This discussion can change Aaron's mind about becoming Luna of the pack or may be encourage him more to become Xavier's Luna.

Let's see what is going to be his decision about the discussion they are going to have.