43 🐺

After Alpha John's boring speech, Now it was time for Alpha Black to introduce her group members and herself.

Alpha Black walk in front of everyone with Aaron holding his hand and intertwine their fingers. "Good evening everyone ", She said in her deep husky voice.

It was enough for Red Rose to feel her power. They greeted back scared bowing their heads. Xavier and others were trying hard not to laugh.

"As your Alpha have informed you, we are here to train you to become strong and capable to fight against rogues.

I am going to introduce myself and my group properly. These four people *point to her warriors* are my warriors Danny, Alan, Max and Harper.

Some of you must have already recognized him *point to rick* He is my Beta Carl. One of the two Betas and second in command.", She introduce.

It was finally time for her and her mate's introduction. Aaron removed his mask and glasses making everyone gasp on his beautifully face.

 Aaron removed his mask and glasses making everyone gasp on his beautifully face

They were mesmerized by his look. His black brown hair and blue eyes. He was looking beautiful and handsome. Everyone men in the group was very good looking.

When Xavier saw everyone staring at her mate she immidatly held Aaron's waist pulling him closer to her side who was smiling towards her then turn serious looking at the pack surprising them on his sudden change of behavior meanwhile Alpha, Luna, Carl and warriors were smirking at Xavier's possessive behavior .

"He is Aaron Black. He is my mate, my wife and Luna of our pack Moon Warrior. He is Alpha in rank and my male Luna", She said then take off her mask.

Leo was shocked and in Disbelief like everyone else in the pack. They were shocked to see the familiar face but she looks complete different expect her face.

Her eyes were red like ruby, her hair was mixed raven black and red. She looks taller then before. Her body looks muscular and most important thing.

The person who have same face like Beta Leo's little sister is A True Blood Alpha and Alpha of most powerfull and dangerous pack.

They thought it must be just coincidence that they both have same face because other then that Alpha Black look completely different.

They don't know they are going to get a big shock by the female alpha standing in front of them.