25 🐺

Now Aaron was laying on bed with his mate Xavier laying between his leg. His stomach was in front of Xavier to caresses it and kiss it.

She smile softly and give a soft kiss on his belly button. Aaron gasp when he felt her soft lips on his belly button, giving it a soft and loving kiss.

Xavier was kissing his stomach softly and lovingly. For Aaron this feeling was the same when Xavier touch or caresses his stomach but this time more strong.

He was loving this this feeling. His hands were on Xavier's arms caressing them while she was busy in kissing and caressing his stomach.

He can already imagine Xavier kissing his stomach for their pup growing inside of him. He can imagine her rubbing his baby bump and talk to their future pup.

This was making him happy for his decision to be the sub one in the relationship and to carry his mate's pup, thier pup.

After few more kisses Xavier get up and button up his shirt and kiss his stomach one more time and lay beside him.

She pull Aaron close to her body cuddling him. Aaron's head was on her chest and arms were around her middle. His one leg was around her waist.

Xavier was rubbing his scalp with one hand and with other she was making circles on his exposed thigh in sweat shorts.

They both fall asleep listening each others heart beats. In few days Xavier was going back her home with her mate and his pack and she happy and excited about it.

She had already inform her pack members about their arrival but kept her mate and his pack's name secret. Her pack only knows that their Alpha is coming back with her mate and pack.

Next few days Both Alphas were making arraignment for departure with the pack and between them they Xavier took Aaron on Mini dates.

She is going take him on dates and propose him before they complete the mating. She want to mate him as his fiance not only as his mate.