10 🐺

Next morning after saying bye to her pack. Xavier left for Blue Moon Pack with her parents who were grinning mischievously for unknown reason.

Her parents were in jeep with two warriors for their protection. Xavier was on her favorite bike. Blue Moon Pack was only four hours far from their pack.

Blue Moon Pack.

Everyone was excited to meet Alpha Lucas and Luna Ave as always when they come to their pack.

Both Alpha Rick and Luna Megan were excited but there was mischievous glint in their eyes which only got noticed by Alpha Aaron.

Aaron was feeling rather more excited today for unknown reason. His parents notice that his sent start changing showing his emotions. They shared knowing look with each other.

Alpha Rick, Luna Megan and Alpha Aaron were waiting at the entrance for their guest. Alpha and Luna both of them were excited to meet their friend's daughter.

They both know that Xavier is coming with Alpha Lucas and Luna Ave. They were excited when they get the news that Alpha Black is coming to their pack.

Aaron was clueless about it. He only know that Alpha Lucas and Luna Ave are coming to their pack like their old visits.

Aaron knows that they have adopted a someone and that person is known as Alpha Black. He wants to meet Alpha Black but he don't get any chances.

He have hear many thing about Alpha Black. Like: Alpha Black is cold to everyone except their pack and parents. Alpha Black is very cruel and merciless to their enemies.

He admire Alpha Black. He saw Alpha Black as his idol. It still shock him like others when they get to know that the adopted kid of Alpha Lucas and Luna Ave is An Alpha Prime.

Aaron have read many things about True Blood Alphas. He know they are most dominating and rare Werewolves. Their wolves are different then any other wolf.

His line of thought was cut off by the sound of jeep. The jeep stopped in front of them. Door open and two warriors step out of it and open the back door.

Alpha Lucas and Luna Ave step out the jeep smiling. "Welcome Alpha Lucas and Luna Ave", His parents greet them and hug them.

"Thank you Alpha Rick and Luna Megan", They thank them hugging back. "Hello Alpha Lucas, Luna Ave", Aaron greet slightly bowing in respect.

"Hello Alpha Aaron", They greet slightly bowing. "Ave, Where is she?", Megan ask Ave. "Don't worry. She will be here soon", Ave replied smiling and give her a wink.

"Who mom?", Aaron asked confused. He don't know someone else was coming. "You will know soon", His mom and Luna Ave replied smirking.

His dad and Alpha Lucas both were smiling mischievously at him making him shiver at that. Both couple were looking like they are planning something.

Their parents have hunch that Aaron and Xavier are mates because they both are rare Alphas.