50 🐺

Suddenly everyone hear a loud dangerous growl. They turn to the direction from where the Sound come from.

At the exact time Carl and Leo both betas reached there. They both stop immidatly hearing the dangerous growl and turning to its source.

They saw Xavier with a very angry expression. Her eyes were glowing black . "Leave the rogues alone". They hear her growl and ordered them through mind link.

Soon enough everyone was gathered leaving her with rogues waiting to see what is going to happen between them and the very angry Alpha Black.

"What happened? Why she was this much angry?", Carl asked turning toward Aaron with worried face. "She saw a cut on my arm", Aaron said showing him his arm where a scar was now.

"Ops. Now only Moon Goddess can save those rogues", Carl said with a evil and mischievous smirk scaring Red Rose Pack members.

" its only a little cut. Why did she get this angry to this?", Alpha John asked feeling jealous seeing how much Xavier care about Aaron.

"She don't like to see our Luna getting hurt not even a little. Once he get a scratch from a iron door of the meeting hall. In one day all iron doors of the hall were changed.

It still makes us laugh to remember the look on Alpha's face when she get scolded from Luna about that.

She was looking like a lost pup who was getting scold from his mommy.", Beta Carl told them making them speechless and Aaron blush in embarrassment while Liam and Leo were looking amused.

They were busy in listening the stories when the hear the another terrifying growl from Alpha Black's direction. They immidatly turn to see what was happening.