58 🐺

Currently Aaron and Xavier are in hospital. Two hours ago at 2am Aaron's constructions start and his water broke.

As soon as Xavier felt Aaron's discomfort she immidatly woke up. When she saw his water broke and he was in pain, she immidatly carry him to car.

Soon they left for hospital with baby bag. Xavier informed their parents and friends about Aaron going into labor.

Soon everyone gathered in hospital. Right now Aaron and Xavier are in delivery room. Xavier wore mask and scrubs and immidatly walk back to Aaron.

She held his hand with one and put her other hand on his mate mark to transfer half of his pain to her.

Xavier groan feeling the pain while Aaron relaxed feeling his pain decreasing. He noticed what Xavier was doing.

"Hubby you don't have to do that", Aaron said to Xavier stopping her from taking his pain but she refused.

"Its alright darling. I want to help. It doesn't matter how", Xavier replied giving her worried mate a reassuring smile.

"I am very lucky to get you as my mate", Aaron said kissing his mates cheek as best he can in his condition.

Soon doctor comes and check if Aaron is ready to give birth. He informed them both that Aaron is ready to deliver the baby.

After four hours Aaron give birth to a healthy and strong baby boy. Doctor and nurse check the baby after Xavier cut the umbrical cord.

Soon Aaron was sift to privet room. Xavier was with him. After doing some test on baby to check his health, he was given back to his parents.

Xavier and Aaron's parents and friends and Xavier brother, they all get to meet the newborn. They congratulate the new parents.

They were cooing on the newborn. He looks exactly like Xavier with his black and red hair and when he open his eyes they were same as his father.

Then doctor come to them with a notepad in his hand. "What do you want to name him Alpha-Luna?", Doctor asked the new parents smiling.

Aaron look toward her mate to nodded her head then he turn toward the doctor. " Elijah Black ", Aaron replied to doctor who wrote the name on birth certificate.

"Once again congratulations Alpha-Luna on birth of your son", Doctor congratulate them smiling. "Thank you", Both thank him smiling back.

Doctor left. Then their parent and friends left to inform their pack about birth of their future Alpha. Now Xavier and Aaron are alone in room with their baby.

"Thank you love. Thank you so much for giving me son. I love you my mate, my luna Aaron Black and my precious pup Elijah Black", Xavier said kissing her mate and son's forehead.

"We love you too my Alpha", Aaron said and pull Xavier down in a deep, loving and passionate kiss.

"We love you our precious son", They both said to their son who was drinking milk from his mother's nipple snuggling into his mothers warmth. Xavier turn to Aaron with loving smile.

"Thank you for being my true love"

THE END.