7 🐺

After leaving her old pack Xavier traveled different territories. She decided to travel in her human form. It was convenient for her because it can cause ruckus to see An Alpha Prime roaming around without a pack.

She was traveling for almost four months. It was already evening time. She was tired from all day walking so she decided to rest for a while before continuing her journey but she don't know that she have already reached her fated destination.

Xavier yawn tiredly and put her bag near the tree and lay under the tress' shadow with her head on the bag, using it like a pillow. She closed her eyes from all tiredness and fall asleep. She is a light sleeper, so she can easily wake up from a low sound.

It has been only one and half hour when she hear two wolfs footsteps coming toward her. She sat up and sniff the air and immidatly recognized that they are Alpha and Beta.

The both wolfs stopped in front of her but not too close and growl to scare her and show their domination but she doesn't even shiver and show any fear on her face or eyes. Seeing this both wolfs change back behind the tree.

They both went back to her where she was now waiting for them. "Who are you?", Alpha asked using his Alpha voice. "What are you doing here rogue ?", Beta asked growling.

"I am just a passerby and I am not a rogue", She said very calmly. She doesn't even show any reaction to their growling or Alpha voice like it doesn't affect her.

"Then why are you traveling alone?", Alpha asked growing more curious seeing her reaction to his Alpha voice. "I left my pack and ex mate", She said very calmly it surprised both males.

They felt sorry for her without even knowing the reason why she left her mate and pack. They both discuss about it in their mind link then Alpha turn to Xavier.

"Alright. I am Alpha Lucas Wilson and this is future Beta Carl Brown. We are from Moon Warrior Pack. What's your name?", Alpha Lucas asked introducing themselves.

"I am Xavier King ex member of Red Rose Pack", Xavier said standing in front of them. They both were confused to by her name but decided to focus on main subject. Again both Alpha and Beta discuss through mind link then Alpha Lucas turn to Xavier. "Do you want to join our pack?", Alpha asked with Beta showing supporting smile.

Xavier was surprised. She thought for a while. She decided it will be good to join their pack, it will be better then traveling like a rogue. "Of course. I'd love to join you pack", She said smiling making them smile back. " Then come on lets go", Beta said smiling. They three left for the pack house.

Soon they reached they pack house. It was big and beautiful. Alpha gather everyone in hall. "Xavier meet my mate and wife Ave
Wilson. Ave meet Xavier King, new member of our pack ", He introduce her to his wife.

Luna Ave smile and hug Xavier. Xavier was firstly surprised but she hug back feeling Luna's motherly warmth making her smile in contain.

After breaking the hug Xavier turn to Alpha Lucas. "Alpha do you mind if I want to change my last name? ", Xavier asked. She have decided to change her last name before being introduce to her new pack and family

"Not at all. Of course you can change your last name. So what do you want to change your last name as? ", He asked showing soft smile. " I want to be called Xavier Black from now on", Xavier said making Alpha nod being impressed by her choice of name.

Soon everyone was gathered in hall. Alpha Lucas walk toward them smiling. "Good evening everyone", He greet them smiling. "Good evening Alpha", They greet back smiling.