16 🐺

Aaron was tearing up to know his mate was feeling glad to get him as her mate and he was also glad to get her as his mate. He can't be more happier.

Xavier wipe his tears when she saw him crying. "What happen love?", She asked concerned. "Nothing I am just blessed to get you as my mate. I love you ", He replied smiling.

"Me too Love I am blessed too and I love you too", She replied and pull his face close for kiss him again. They were kissing with full of love.

Aaron's hands were rubbing her scalp while she was holding his waist with one hand and with other she caressing his cheeks lovingly.

After five minutes, when they felt need to breath they broke the kiss. They both were smiling. Then suddenly something come in Xavier's mind.

"I want to discuss something important", Xavier said getting her mate's attention. "What do want to talk about?", He asked looking at her.

"We are mates and Alphas of different pack, so what are we going to do about our pack because I don't want to stay away from you", Xavier said pouting sadly.

"Baby don't be sad. We can do one thing if you want", Aaron said looking excited with a sweet smile. "What have in pretty mind of yours ? ", Xavier ask chuckling.

"If its okey with you then we can join my pack in your pack. You will be Alpha and I will be their Luna", Aaron said smiling excitedly.

"Are you sure you want to be Luna?", Xavier asked to make sure he is not joking because most of males not like to be called Luna if they are rank of Alpha or not.

"Yes I am sure I want and love to be your Luna", Aaron replied smiling adorably making Xavier smile at her mate with full of love and adoration.

Xavier was glad that to get him as her mate. She love how different he is from others not only as wolf but also as his way of seeing things or thinking.

She love how he doesn't care to be make fun because of his choice to become her Luna despite being an Alpha himself. He have already make her fall hard for him.