12 🐺 (M)

After dinner Aaron and Xavier went to his room for spending the time talk and know more about each other before going to bed. They have decided that Xavier will be sleeping in Aaron's room.

When Xavier enter her mates room, she was impressed by the decor of his room. It has dark color walls and private sitting area attached to it with stairs to go to bed.

 It has dark color walls and private sitting area attached to it with stairs to go to bed

"Its a beautiful room", Xavier said impressed. "Thank you", Aaron replied relieved to know that his mate likes his room and was impressed.

Aaron and Xavier were in the sitting area. Xavier sat on the couch and Aaron was sitting in front of him fizzing with his finger.

He was feeling submissive in gaze of his mate. He just wants to jump in her arms and feel her warmth but he don't want her feel disappointed or disgust seeing his submissive side.

Xavier noticed her mate fizzing with his fingers nervously. "What happened love?", She asked softly. "I- I mhm I", He was unable to talk because of nervousness.

"Don't be nervous love. You can tell me anything, I will not judge you", Xavier said encouraging him. Aaron sighs little relaxed. "I can understand if you will reject me after knowing what I am going to tell you", Aaron said.

"What are you talking about?", Xavier asked confused. "I am not dominant. I prefer other way. I am submissive and you are the first person I have ever told about this", Aaron said putting his head down.

Xavier can feel he was nervous and sad from their mate bond. Aaron was looking down at his feet. He was about to break down in tears because off all nervousness and Xavier's silence.

But Xavier don't want him think that she will reject him. She got up from the couch walk toward him and make him stand up from the couch in front of her. She put her hand under his chin and make him look up at her.

"It doesn't matter sweetheart. Even if you are submissive it will not change anything. You are my mate and I love you. I don't care about any thing else other then you being my mate. So don't worry about anything just let me love you and take care of you ", Xavier said to Aaron.

Aaron was looking confused about why Xavier was not disgusted with him. "What do you mean you don't care that I am submissive and how are we going to complete mating ritual ?", He asked Xavier while sniffing.

Xavier chuckle and wipe his tears. She held his hand and put it on her bulge of the pant. "Wha- How?", Aaron was confused. He felt a bulge under his hand and he know can recognized what it is.

"I am intersex. I have a dick darling", She replied smiling. "Can I see it?", Aaron asked looking excited, he have never seen any intersex person and now he got the chance and best thing is that the person is his own mate. He don't know where he get his boldness from.

But he was curious to see how big she is, so he asked her. His question caught Xavier off guard but she smile at him. "Yes you can see it", She answered making him forgot his boldness.

Xavier noticed it so she hold his hand and said," Don't be nervous love. My body is yours now. You don't have to be nervous. We are going to see each other naked any way".

Aaron nodded. "So can I see it?", He again asked making Xavier chuckle. She nodded. She take off her shoes. Aaron walk towards her and stop her from un belting her pants .

He remove her hands and unbelt her pants then unbutton it. Xavier was surprised to see him doing this. She don't expect him being this bold but she liked it.

Aaron pull down Xavier's pants with her boxers. Xavier shiver when cold air hit her dick. Aaron was shocked by seeing her dick's size. It was bigger then his.

He was getting hard looking at it. Xavier noticed it and smell the scent of arsoul coming from her mate. She smirk to see her effect on him.

"Do you want my help love?", She asked Aaron who was blushing from embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed love. Do you want me to help you?", She again asked.

Aaron nodded blushing. Xavier put on her boxers and pants. Aaron squeal in surprise when Xavier carry him bridal style. "Baby You are very strong ", He said in awe to see that his mate can carry him easily like he weight nothing.

Xavier chuckles and took him to his bed. She put him down gently and got on top of him. She was now facing him. Aaron put his hands around her neck and pull her for a kiss.

As soon as their lips touched they both felt spark. They felt butterflies in their stomach. It was their first kiss and it felt more amazing then they have imagine.

Their lips were moving passionately and in sync. Xavier lick Aaron's bottom lip asking him to open his mouth. Aaron open his mouth and Xavier immidatly thrust her tongue in his mouth.

They both were fighting for dominance and Xavier won. She was exploring his canvas making him moan. Xavier broke the kiss and move toward his neck placing some kisses on his neck.

Aaron was moaning at the feeling of her lips on his skin. Xavier went down and now her face was in front of his hard dick. She put her hand on his pants and look at his eyes.

"May I?", Xavier asked Aaron who gulp nervously but nodded. "Don't worry love I will wait till you become ready for mating", Xavier said assuring him.

Aaron nodded now relaxed and delighted that his mate care this much about his feelings. Xavier pull down his boxer and pant. Aaron shiver feeling cold air hit his dick. Xavier lick her lips and kiss his dick's tip making him moan.

After few more kisses and licks, she took it in her mouth. She start to bobbing her head up and down making him moan. It was good that his room was soundproof.

"I-I am c-close", Aaron moan. Xavier start to move her head fast. Aaron moan loudly and cum in her mouth. Xavier swolloed looking at his dazed state and get up looking in his eyes.

Aaron was panting from his orgasm. It was his first time doing something sexual he was tired and sleepy. Xavier clean him up with washcloth. They both immidatly changed their clothes and went to bed.

Aaron snuggle in her body. He felt her hard dick. He lift his head and looking at her. "You are hard. Do you want me to help you?", He asked still tired. "No. You sleep love. It will be normal soon", Xavier said assuring him.

Aaron open his mouth to protest but Xavier kiss him and assure him that it is okey. Aaron sighs in defeat and put his head on her chest and arms around her toroso.

Xavier put her around his waist making circles on his back soothing him to sleep. They both fall asleep in each other's warmth.