30 🐺 (M)

**************(LEMON)*****************

Xavier was trusting her fingers in Aaron's tight hole losing it for her while she was making hickeys all over his body making him moan in pleasure.

" Xavier babe please ", Aaron was Moaning feeling pleasure rolling his eyes back with blush on his cheeks. "Please what baby?", Xavier asked with a teasing smirk.

"Please I want you inside me. I want to feel you in me. Make love to me my Alpha", Aaron said moaning and panting. Xavier groan listening to Aaron who was pleading impatiently. She was already hard.

Immidatly she put in her another finger moving fast to loose his hole fastly. Her dick was now more harder then before it it was possible. Aaron gasp to see her now more hard dick. It was big in size, bigger then before when he saw it a few minutes before .

"Its gotten so big, I don't think it will fit in me anymore", Aaron said gulping seeing the size. "Don't worry it will fit My love", Xavier said smiling assuring him who have pull out her four fingers which were inside his hole making him whine feeling empty.

Before entering in his hole Xavier grab a condom from the drawer. She was about to open it to put it on her dick but Aaron stopped her and take it away before she could use it.

"Babe you will get pregnant and I don't want to force you for that", Xavier said trying to take back the condom but Aaron doesn't give it back to her.

"No don't use it", Aaron said blushing and panting. "Are you sure love?", Xavier asked seeing how he was stopping her from using condom.

"Yes. Alpha. Please Breed me", Aaron said looking at her. "I want your knot Alpha. I want to carry your pup ", He said submissively. His heat was now making him impatient.

Xavier growl lowly and line her dick in front of his fluttering hole. She push in slowly. Aaron held her tightly and close to his body moaning in pain and pleasure.

Soon Xavier's dick was fully inside him and she was thrusting slowly. "Alpha faster", Aaron moan and Xavier don't needed to be told twice.

She start to thrust faster. She pick him up still inside him and make him sit on her lap. She continued to abuse his prostate making him screem in pleasure.

Aaron was getting close. "A-Alpha I-I am close", He warned moaning making Xavier groan feeling him clutching around her dick. "Please Alpha I need your knot", Aaron moan.

Xavier can feel knot forming and her dick getting swelled. She immidatly lay him down on the bed and look in his eyes, while holding his legs widely open. Aaron moan and wrapped his legs around her waist pulling her more closer.