37 🐺

Next day when Aaron woke up, Xavier was not beside him. He was about to shout for her but when he smell sweet aroma of food he relaxed.

He smile thinking how much caring his mate is. He got up carefully from the bed and went to bathroom. He brush his teeth and wash his face.

He undress himself and took a warm shower. He smile and rub his stomach. He was feeling very happy and warm by listening his pup's heart beat.

One day before their wedding, he get to know that he is pregnant, he was crying in happiness. He wanted to tell his mate about their pup immidatly.

But stopped, he decided to surprise her with the news, So he planned to tell her on their wedding night and he was happy by the way Xavier reacted to the news.

He saw love and excitement for their pup in her eyes. When she was talking to their pup in his belly and kissing his belly, he saw that she is already in love with their pup who is still growing inside him.

He was feeling warm and new kind of emotion. That emotion was him being a mother for their pup. His motherly side start to come out now.

He noticed how his mates sent changed while talking to their unborn pup. He can already see how protective his mate is going to be.

He already saw a little demo last night.
Her eyes were fill with determination to protect them. He saw how much love and adoration was in her eyes.

Aaron's thought get interrupted by his stomach growling. "Looks like we both are hungry huh baby", He said to his baby smiling and rubbing his stomach gently.

He went out of the room and walk toward the closet. He pull out one of his mates shirt and wear it without anything beneath the shirt.