34 🐺

Now Aaron was standing in front of his soon to be husband. Xavier held his both hands smiling. "You are looking very breathtaking my love", She said in whisper.

"Your looking handsome ", He replied blushing but then control his blush and give her a sweet smile getting one in return too. Pack Elder clear his throat getting their attention.

"We have gather here to witness this special moment of this soon to be wed couple. We all are here to give our blessing to this couple to always be together and always be happy", Elder start his speech.

After Elder's speech, Now it was time for the vows of wedding.

"Do you Xavier Black take Aaron Davis as your wife and Luna to love him, to respect and honour him, to be with him in rich or poor, good or bad till the end?".

"I do", Xavier said with loving and warm smile towards Aaron.

"Do you Aaron Davis take Xavier Black as your husband and Alpha to love her , to respect and honour her, to be with her in rich or poor, in good or bad till the end?".

"I do", Aaron also replied with same smile toward Xavier.

"You may take your vows and exchange the rings".

Xavier held Aaron's hand with one and in other she was holding the wedding ring.

" I don't prepare anything on paper. I am going say what I have in my heart. Before meeting you I never thought that I will get a chance to be happy like this. I never thought that I will be given a mate to me who will accept me with all my flaws. I was once rejected because of them. But you accepted me and loved me. You have make me happiest then I have ever think I will be. I promise you that I will only love you. I will do my best to be a mate you deserve. I promise that I will be a good husband to you and an ideal father to our future pups. I love you more then I can describe with words. Thank you fore being my mate. Thank you for being my second chance. I promise you that I will always trust you, be loyal to you and love you My Luna", She said her vow with teary eyes and a lovely smile.

Everyone was in happy tears for the loving couple. They were clapping with happiness. Aaron eyes were fill with tears but still give her a beautiful smile. He nodded his head. Xavier put the wedding ring on his finger. Now it was time for Aaron's vow.

" Firstly I want to say I love you. I want thank for being my mate. Your more then I can ask from moon goddess. You have given me more then I can ask. You respect my family and my people like your own, it make me fall in love with you more. I promise that I will be a good Luna to our pack. I promise that I will respect your parents as my own. I promise I will be a good wife to you and be good mother to our pups. I promise I will always be loyal to you ,trust you and love you. Thank you for coming in my life My Alpha". Aaron said his vow crying and put the ring on Xavier' finger.

Xavier smile and wipe tears from Aaron's cheeks who give her a beautiful and bright smile in return.

These are the rings.

"Now I  pronounce you both as husband and wife

"Now I pronounce you both as husband and wife. Groom may kiss the bride".

Xavier put her hand on Aaron's waist and Aaron put his arms around her neck. They kiss passionately with love. Everyone was clapping and cheering.

They both broke the kiss and turn to their pack bowing who bow back in respect.

"Thank you everyone for supporting and loving. Thank you for accepting the real us. Thank you so much", They said making their pack to cheer again.