44 🐺

"We meet again Red Rose. Like everyone call me, I am Alpha Black, Xavier Black formally known as Xavier King. I am Alpha of Moon Warriors Pack.

You all must be confused by seeing how different I am looking then before. Let me tell you all a very shocking secret.

That weak, nerd and shy Xavier King was only a disguise to hide my real self till I get free from this hellhole.

You all thought I was a useless werewolf who can't change and don't have her wolf form to change into.

But let me tell you all. I have my wolf form. I was only 8 yrs old kid when I first change in my wolf. I decided to keep it as a secret from you all because you were not worthy .

Now you all know me as Alpha Black. I am true blood Alpha and now I have my own trusted pack who trust and love me after knowing about my past and flaws.

And I want to tell my ex-mate who present in this room and listening this. I have found my second chance.

I found a perfect, loving, caring and most importantly a loyal mate for me. He is a perfect mate, a lovely wife and an amazing Luna for our pack.

I want to thank you for rejecting me. In all the years which I spend here, you did only one thing which was good to me. It was when you rejected me.

Thank you so much cause because of your rejection I found a perfect pack and perfect adoptive parents who love me like their own and a more then perfect life partner.

I want to warn you all, don't ever try to misbehave with any of my people and mate and if you did misbehave then you all will have to face me.

I am not that old Xavier who have been tolerating you all and was bond with this pack. I am Alpha Black and I will not tolerate anyone misbehaving with my group.

We are here to train you so follow our training and don't you dare try to ignore it because you all know only my pack can help you.

We are here only to train you so we will not interfere in your pack's business other then training, so it will be better to keep your distance from us out side the training area.

We can make you stronger then before to face the rogues without asking for help from anyone else.

So keep that in you mind. Understand? ", She asked to the shocked and scared pack even John was scared.

"Yes Alpha", They replied and start to go to prepare for next day after being dismiss and getting order.

"Xavier. My mate. I know it you will come back for me", John said smiling trying to get her attention and be close to her but Xavier and others were feeling disgusting to see this.

"Mr John. I am Alpha Black for you and I want to make it clear. I am not your mate and I already have my true mate who is my wife and Luna of my pack", Xavier said sternly.

This whole time Alpha Liam, Luna Ria, Beta Carl, Luna Noah and the warriors were smirking and Leo was still processing everything.

John's parents took the group to the house they are going to stay. They both prepare their house for the group. The group is going to stay with them.