21 🐺

It was already night time. Both Alphas were in living room of the house. Aaron and his parent's' house was next to pack house.

His parents and he live their. Everyone was busy in their own work. Their fathers Alpha Lucas and Alpha Rick were playing chess in the game room.

Their moms were in kitchen making dinner. Beta Kim was invited for dinner. He was out on run. Let's me tell you what our Alphas were doing.

Xavier was sitting on couch with her back against the armrest of the couch. Aaron was on her lap straddling her not in sexual way.

His both legs were either side of her torso and his arms were around her body keeping him close to her. His head was resting on her chest.

Xavier was rubbing his thigh with one hand and with other hand she was rubbing his back relaxing him. They were relaxing and watching movie.

Door open and Kim enter the room dress clean. He took a shower and changed his clothes before going Aaron's house.

"Hey Aaron", Kim greet smiling to his friend. "Hi Kim", Aaron greet back smiling. It was still surprising for Kim to see his dominant friend being submissive but he was happy to see him happy.

"Hello Alpha Black", Kim greet Xavier before bowing in respect. "Kim please don't call Alpha Black, You are friend of my mate and his friends are my friends too. So when we all are in private. Just call me Xavier or Xav ", Xavier said smiling.

Kim was surprised to see her being friendly. He smile and nodded his head and join them for movie.

They three were enjoying movie and they were chatting, joking around.