35 🐺

Everyone enjoyed the wedding and party now it was time for the newly wed couples wedding night or may be a surprise night for Xavier.

Newly wed couple soon return their house.
X carry Aaron in bridal style and take him to their room. Their room was again decorated beautifully with roses and candles.

She put Aaron down on bed gently. She got on top of him and kiss him passionately. When they broke the kiss, Xavier move down to his neck.

She was about to kiss when Aaron stop her and sat up. He get down from the bed and stand in front of Xavier who was now sitting on bed in curiosity and confusion.

"I have to tell you something very important ", Aaron said nervously. "Love don't be nervous you can tell me I am listening ", Xavier said encouraging seeing him nervous.

She was curious to know but she don't want him get more nervous by asking instead to calming him, so did that and grab his hand rubbing his knuckles and release her soothing scent.

Aaron relax by her soothing sent. He took a deep breath then come more close to Xavier who was watching his every move with curiosity.

Aaron put his one hand on Xavier 's back of head and other hand on her shoulder. He doesn't hesitate and pull her closer to his body.

Now her head was resting against his stomach with his one hand on her back and other in her hair stroking them. Aaron smile and look down at Xavier.

"Can you hear it ?", Aaron asked warmly to Xavier giving her a hint. Firstly Xavier was confused but then she focus what he was implying.

She did what he wanted. She take deep breath and put her head again against his stomach. Then she focus her mind and concentrate.

Soon she hear a tiny tump tump sound coming from her mate's stomach. It was steady and strong heartbeat. She again concentrate to confirm what she was hearing.

Xavier finally realized what Aaron wants to tell her and listening to her pup's heart beat coming from him, her eyes tear up. It was happiest moment for her.

It is best day of her life after all she have gone through. She was so much happy. She was crying in happiness. She can't describe her happiness in the words.

" Love. You are pregnant?", She asked him to confirm if she is hallucinating or all of this is dream. Her mate is pregnant. He is carrying her pup. Their pup is growing inside her mate.

Aaron was also crying when he saw happiness in her eyes. He smile with teary eyes. "Yes I am pregnant. We are having our own pup. You are gonna be a daddy", Aaron replied smiling while wipping her tears.

"You are really pregnant. I am gonna be a father", She again asked still in disbelief. "Yes love, you are gonna be a father", Aaron replied smiling.