29 🐺 (M)

***************( LEMON)**************

Xavier pick up Aaron bridal style and took him to their bed. She laid him down gently. She smile and climb on the bed. Now she was on top of him.

Her one hand was side of head keeping her balance and her other hand was on his cheek caressing it softly with a warm and loving smile.

Xavier lean toward her mate and capture his soft and pink lips with her lips. She was sucking and biting on his lower lip asking for permission.

Aaron understand what she wanted and immidatly open his mouth for her while moving his arms around her neck pulling her closer. She slide her tongue in his mouth exploring his mouth.

They both were fighting for dominance in which Xavier won easily. Soon she break the kiss and start to kiss his neck immidatly finding his sweet spot.

She was sucking and kissing his neck leaving hickeys causing him to moan. Aaron moan loudly signaling her that she found his sweet spot.

Suddenly Aaron start to feel hot and his sent start to fill the room. "Are you in heat?", Xavier asked surprised noticing the change in his pheromones.

Aaron nodded and pull her by her neck in heated kiss. They both were getting hard and grinding against each other. Soon their clothes were scattered on the floor.

Aaron was now licking his lips seductively when he saw Xavier's body. She was in only in her black Kevin boxer. Her body was muscular. Her stomach was toned. Her abs were hard and in clear shape.

But what caught his attention most was her beautiful tattoos on her arms , chest and back he was looking in awe at his mate's body.

She have even don't the operation to reduce her chest. Her body is now completely male but still she prefer her self as a female.

Her tattoos.

Aaron was tracing her tattoos with his fingertips slowing moving his hand on her abs with lust and love in his eyes causing her to groan

Xavier lean towards Aaron and kiss him passionately. After few minutes she moved down towards his chest and start licking and sucking his nipples.

Aaron was moaning mess. His one hand was on Xavier's shoulder and other was on her head pulling her closer to his chest. He was arching his back in pleasure giving her more access to his chest.

After few more minutes Xavier removed her mouth from his chest moving down while leaving hickeys on his torso and give a kiss to his harden dick still covered in his boxer. "May I?", Xavier asked with her hand on his waist band.

Suddenly Aaron start to feel shy. He smile and nodded shyly at his mate. Xavier smile at him and pull of his boxer leaving him naked in front of her to admire and love.

Xavier start to leave hickeys on his inner thighs. She took his dick in her mouth and start to move her head. Aaron was already on edge soon he cum.

She stand up on the bed removing her boxer revealing her harden dick. "Wait", Aaron said to Xavier who was about to sit. "What happen love?", Xavier asked concern.

"I-i umm", Aaron was feeling shy making Xavier signs in relief who was thinking that Aaron was scared. "Don't be shy love. Tell me what happened? If you want me to stop don't hesitate", She asked smiling at him.

"I also want to have a taste", Aaron said pointing toward Xavier's dick. Xavier smile at him. "Go ahead love. No one is stopping you take what is yours", She said to Aaron.

Aaron smile and move toward her getting on his knees. He took her dick in his hands and start to lick and suck it. Xavier was groaning in pleasure.

Aaron got a hold of her thighs while Xavier held his hair. She start to move her dick in and out of Aaron's mouth who was loving this. After few more thrusts Xavier cum in Aaron's mouth who shallow her seeds.

Xavier again laid Aaron down on the bed while get set in between his lags. She took out a bottle of lube from the side drawer and coated her fingers with it. "Love can you spread your legs for me?", She asked giving his assuring smile.

Aaron gulp nervously but still he spread his legs widely for her. He was feeling shy he immidatly tried to cover his most intimate part.

Xavier caught his hands and stop him from hiding. "Don't hide love, you are beautiful. Look how your wet pink hole is waiting for me to fill it", Xavier said in her deep sexy voice.

Aaron shiver on her tone. Xavier again lean towards him for a kiss. Aaron immidatly wrap his arms around her and kiss back when she kiss him.

The kiss was fill with love and lust. After few minutes she broke the kiss and again move her lips to his chest and licking his nipples causing him to moan. Then she start to suck his nipples.

While her hand was going down to his hole. She circle his hole's muscle to relax then enter her lubed finger and prepare him for her.