23 🐺

Its already night time. Both Alphas are back to their room after the long day. Aaron has already changed his clothes and was in his PJ.

Xavier was in bathroom changing her clothes. Aaron was standing in front of window admiring the moon. He was deep in thought.

He don't notice that Xavier is standing at the bathroom door looking at him. She was admiring her moon who is her mate. Moon light was falling at his face making him look like an angel.

Xavier smile and walk toward her mate quietly. She wrap her arms around his waist and pull his body closer to her body. He was surprised by sudden action but soon relaxed knowing who was hugging him.

Xavier hands again were on his stomach and head on his shoulder. Aaron was leaning back at her. His back was press against her front while he was caressing her arms.

When Xavier put her hand on Aaron's stomach and rub it from top of his night shirt, he again felt his body becoming warm. He was again feeling giddy.

He suddenly remember that Xavier wanted to discuss something she said last time. ",Xev babe. You told me last night that you want to discuss something important right?", Aaron asked getting her attention.

"Hmm. Come on let's go to bed first ", Xavier said smiling. Then she pick him up in her strong arms and took him to their bed then put him down on the bed softly.

Now both were sitting on bed facing each other. "What I want to talk about very important and final decision will be your to take okey?", Xavier said getting a nod in return.

"We both know that I am dominant one and you are the submissive one in relationship. I will be Alpha and You will be Luna.

You already know that I am intersex. We all know that sub ones carry pups of their mate and the most important thing is that because of being submissive one you will be one carry our pups and I want to discuss about this", Xavier said.