46 🐺

The warriors already left the room to settle everyone's luggage."Looks like some one forget us", Aaron said with a cute angry pout getting everyone 's attention.

Carl was trying his best to not laugh knowing that Aaron's pregnancy hormones are active now. Seeing Carl making funny face Liam, Ria and Leo were confused.

Xavier immidatly turn towards her pregnant mate with sorry face. "I am sorry sweetheart. I don't forgot two most important people of my life. I was just happy to meet them. Please forgive me?", She said apologizing.

Aaron closed his eyes and nodding. It was looking like he is talking to some one. Only Xavier and Carl understand that he was acting like he is talking to the baby.

"Okey baby said to forgive their daddy. So I am forgiving you. Don't ignore us like that again ", Aaron said with a cute voice and pout causing Xavier to smile and kiss his mate and hug him.

Carl was smiling at his Alpha and Luna's cute interaction. The trio don't notice the other trio looking at the loving couple with shocked faces.

"Baby!! Daddy!!?", Suddenly they hear shouting from the other trio which make them flinch at the shouting. They turn and saw shocked Liam, Ria and Leo were staring with open mouth.

"Your mate is pregnant and you don't tell us?", Leo asked first to come out of his shocked state. "Yep he is pregnant and I was about to tell you all. Sorry", Xavier said smiling apologetically and rubbing her neck nervously.

"How long?", The three asked excitedly. "Three months", The couple replied smiling. Trio hug them congratulating the couple on their first pup.

"And guys you already know him as Beta Carl but he is more then that to me. He is my best buddy and like a little brother", Xavier introduce Carl.

"And don't forget awesome one ", Carl said with a proud smile with a soft punch on his chest causing others to laugh on his silliness.

After some little talk Ria decided to make dinner for everyone. Warrior Alain and Leo decided help her with it. They three left ready dinner.

While others were settling their things and freshen up and were changing their clothes before going to eat dinner

Soon they were all in dinning room. They were chatting and eating their dinner with laughter and jokes. They were happily sharing their stories of the five years.