41 🐺

Its been almost six months since Aaron and Xavier met each other. Aaron is now three months pregnant.

They went to doctor to check Aaron and their pup's health. Their pup was doing fine. He or she is growing very well and healthy in their mother's womb

Everything is going smooth and perfect for Aaron and Xavier. They were so much in love. Everyone was happy for them. Everything was going good for their pack.

Now everyone knows Alpha Black is a female True Blood Alpha. It surprised everyone but no one dares to go against a female Try Blood Alpha.

They know A Female True Blood Alpha Is most strong wolf. They know she can end them very easily. Everyone knows that Alpha Black have found her mate.

They also know that her mate is a male rare alpha and she is married him. They all think that they are perfect mate because both are rare and very dominating.

On the other side at Xavier ex pack was not doing good. Their condition have become more worst then before in this three months.

Alpha John have become Mateless after he rejected his mate. Everyone knows about that but they don't know Alpha Black was his first mate.

Everyone knows about him being playboy and fuck boy. They were relived for his ex mate. John was now with one of sluts who was favorite. Her name is Emma. He have decided make her his Luna.

This news spread very fastly making other Alphas disgusted with his decision. Red Rose pack was not doing good. Alpha Liam and Luna Ria Jon's parents decided to ask for help from other pack.

But No one was helping them because of John's attitude and his fuck boy personality making it more difficult for them.

In the end they both decided to ask help from Xavier . She was surprised to know their situation. Their pack was often attacked by rouges.

Their warriors were weak. Their defense was also weak. Many of their members died in attack and some left to get in safe place.

When John's parents ask for help, Xavier and decided to help them. In Moon Warrior Pack, everyone knows how their Alpha was treated in her old pack.

But they know how much the former Alpha and Luna cared for their Alpha and that Pack is still her parents pack and considering that their former Alpha and Luna were nice to her, they support her in her decision.

And most important thing is that her big brother is also there and beta of the pack. Even if he ignored her after their parents death but still he is her brother.

In the end they decided to go. Aaron also wanted to go and pressured Xavier till she agreed. She know it can be dangerous for Aaron and their pup but she was not a fool to leave her mate alone while he is pregnant.

Aaron was excited to go with Xavier. He can't tranfirm in his wolfform but he have some of Xavier's powers because of being her mate.

He also knows that she will protect him and their unborn pup. So in end Xavier, Aaron, Carl and some of their warriors are going.

Kim decided to stay and take care of the pack with their parents in absence of their Luna and Alpha.

No one knows that Alpha Black is going to Red Rose Pack. It was also the plan to caught the rouge's leader by surprise. Xavier in for their plant to Alpha Liam.

Only Alpha Liam, Luna Ria, Beta Leo and Alpha John know about their plan. John and his pack don't know what surprise is coming to them in name of Alpha Black.