48 🐺

After getting the warning from Xavier no one dares to misbehave with any of her group members.

No one knows about Aaron's pregnancy except Liam, Ria and Leo. It was kept secret from everyone.

Xavier and her group was training the pack with full strictness. Aaron was not allowed to fight.

To not make everyone suspicious, Xavier have told them that Aaron is going to keep the record on how much everyone is progressing.

Everyone knows not to ask any question from them.

It was taking more time then they expected seeing how weak the Red Rose Pack had become in five yrs .

Even their Alpha was easily defeated by omega warriors who are lowest in rank.

The Red Rose Pack was ashamed by this but what shock them more was that their so called Luna Emma was found helping rogues.

She was telling them their weakness. When she get caught when she was trying to inform them about Alpha Black. Xavier decided tourched her in front of Red Rose Pack to give them a lesson to not mess with her.

They were terrified to she how cruelly Alpha Black tourchered and kill Emma. Many of them fainted and some were pucking their guts out.

John tried many times to get Xavier's attention but most of time she ignored him, sometimes insult him but still he was trying to get her attention but fails every time.

Its been few weeks. Aaron's baby bump was getting big slowly and they know when it get more big it will be hard to hide it.

So they decided to finish their training fast and caught the leader of rogues then leave for their home pack.