17 🐺

"Ok but you know we have to complete our mating retual in one or two months?", Xavier asked Aaron making him blush. He nodded smiling shyly.

"Before that I want to discuss something related to it", Xavier said making Aaron curious. "What is it?", Aaron asked with curiosity.

"It is something important but we will discuss about this tomorrow after announcement okey?", Xavier said smiling. "Okay baby", Aaron replied smiling.

They don't notice that it was already getting dark. They were relaxing and cuddling when a knock on the door interrupt them.

"Xavier , Aaron. Your dinner is here", Megan said from outside. Aaron smile and get up from the bed and take their dinner and than his mom for bringing it for them.

"Babe you go change while I am setting our plate", Aaron said smiling. Xavier nodded smiling. She take out her PJs and went to change.

Aaron was setting their plates for dinner. After serving their dinner he set there waiting for his mate. After few minutes Xavier come out drying her hair looking hot making him stare at her.

When Xavier come out from the bathroom she felt eyes on her. She saw her mate staring at her. she smile at Aaron who was staring at her. He blush embarrassed because of being caught staring.

"Love don't be embarrassed. Now go. you too change your clothes", Xavier said chuckling at her mate. Aaron controlled his blush and nodded his head in respond.

He took his PJs and went to change. When he come out rubbing his hair with towel. Xavier walk toword him and take the towel from his hand.

She was drying his hair standing in front of him. Aaron was staring at her. For the first time he realized that he is short in height compare to her.

He has to look up to see her eyes. She is one head taller then him. Xavier was also staring at him. She smile when she saw him looking at her.

He was looking like a cute puppy with big doe blue eyes. Her eyes were admiring his face when her eyes went to his lips and she notice Aaron was also looking at her lips.

Xavier hold his waist and pull him closer to her body. She lean towards him when he place his hand around her neck and pull her face close to his. He stand on his tip toes tilting his head up for kiss.

When their lips touched they felt warm and shiver in their bodies. This kiss was fill with emotions, love, lust desire, passion, and excitement.

Xavier knows its better to stop before she take it to next level because she know Aaron is not ready for it yet and she want to make him her on a special day. She pull away from the kiss

They broke the kiss. Xavier was smiling and Aaron was panting. Xavier grin and pick up Aaron in bridal style, surprising him with sudden action.

He blush and wrap his arms around her neck . Xavier walk toward couch and sit down with Aaron on her lap. They finish their dinner.

Xavier pick him up and placed him to bed then took their plates to kitchen and said good night to her parents then went back to her mate.

"Good night my life", Xavier kissed his forehead lovingly. "Good night baby", Aaron kiss her heart cuddling into her warmth.

They both fall asleep cuddling in each others arms and feeling each others warmth and listen to their mix heart beats like a song.