Chapter 38

I don't know exactly how long I had been here for but it felt like forever.
Still no even sign that Julian or his brothers we're coming.
Did they even know I was gone?

I was still tied to one of the chair's.
My shoulders were getting sore and the rope was starting to burn my hands.
I wasn't sure where Da'Von was heading.
I had to make a deal, something to get out of here. Not like I could avoid this life anymore. My blood was apparently in this mob but I was with Julian. I always would be.

'Hey!' I called to one of the guys standing around. He was meant to be guarding me.
'Shut up bitch.' He called out.
I rolled my eyes.
'I need to talk to Da'Von.' He didn't move, not even a flinch.

'Now!' I yelled. 'I don't take orders from you slut.' He spat back.
'I wanna make a deal okay?' He stood still for another moment and then groaned.

'Keep an eye on her.' He spoke to another guard.
He walked off down a hall.

'Hey.' I nodded to the other guard. He just stared back judgementally. 'Wanna set me loose?' I asked. He frowned. 'No? Worth a shot.'

I waited for a few more minutes and then I saw Da'Von walking back with the same guard.
'So, we wanna make a deal?' Da'Von asked with a smirk on his face.
'Maybe.' I reply. He sat down opposite me. 'Came to our senses your boyfriend is going to save you?'
'I don't need to be saved.'
'So you say.'

'You want power and money right?' I ask. He extends his arm for me to continue. 'You let me go and I will pay what Ezekiel and Ezra owe.' He looked intrigued. I didn't say anything more, waiting for him to reply.
'They owe me a lot, how exactly would you pay me the money they owe?'
'I'll find a way.' I just wanted to get out of here. Out of this, plus as much as I loved Julian I didn't want him to get into trouble for me. Everyone was always getting into trouble for me, it's time I started finally taking care of myself.

'Ten grand.' Da'Von said. I bit my bottom lip. I had no idea where I would get ten thousand dollars from. That was an insane amount of money. 
'Ten grand?' I asked.
'Ten Grand!' He repeated. I took a deep breath in. 'And that's just the money?' He winked. 'How exactly do I get my power?' He looked me up and down and I closed my eyes. I was gonna be sick all over again.

'From making a deal with me! I am with the Ramos brothers. And technically my blood lies in this stupid side. You get power knowing you found a way to get what you want and make them feel helpless. Isn't that enough for you?' He did smile.
I'm guessing bringing people down brought him satisfaction.

'So far I like it. They owe me drugs too.'
'Yeah well, it sounds like you owe them something. I'll make it stop! I'll make sure you get what you want and you owe them nothing.' Now he was smiling bigger.

He nodded for the guards to untie me.

Finally, I rubbed my sore hands. 'I'll be keeping an eye on you. How do I know you'll do what was agreed here?'
'Because I keep my word. Always, even if it's to scumbags like you.' He made an annoyed face but I said what I said.

One of the guards pulled me up and pushed me through the building.
'We'll be in touch.' He yelled as I was being pushed towards a white door. It wasn't the front one.

I walked into what was a big garage. A car door opened and I was pushed inside.
Someone grabbed a sheet and threw it over my head, tieing my hands together. Well, here we are again.
At least I wasn't unconscious this time, being handcuffed to a bed by creepy strangers. I felt the car jolt and we were driving. I couldn't hear anything. Whoever was driving had turned on the radio as fucking loud as possible.
We went over a bump in the road and I was thrown around in the car. Then I could smell smoke, cigarette. I closed my eyes, hoping it'd help my brain think better.