Chapter 47

The music was blaring through the home. I was sitting on Aiden laps making out, his lips were warm and his breath hot. His hands moved up and down under my shirt.
'Wanna drink?' He asked pulling away. I nodded.

I got up and fell back into the chair as he walked away to get us something. A little bit away there were some kids doing coke on the dinning table. One girl looked up and saw me watching, she out stretched her arm.

'Here.' Aiden said handing me a drink. He followed my gaze. 'You can try if you want?!' He smiled. I looked at the table. I've done a lot of horrible shit the last few weeks. I got up but something in me stopped my tracks.
'Nah, but I'll smoke some weed.' I yelled over the music. I grabbed his hand as he lead me through the house to a room.
There were people lounging around smoking weed. Aiden took a blunt from someone, inhaling a lot.
He passed it to me. I did the same. The smoke filled my lungs but I didn't cough.
It felt almost tickly, I breathed out laughing. I sat down somewhere with Aiden. Beside us was Rocky.

'Heyyy, here!' He passed me a different blunt. 'This one is a lot stronger.' He noted. I took a deep breath in, maybe too much.
I breathed it out, man that felt hard.

'Alright come on! Rematch.' I followed him out.

'You ready?' He asked. I shook my head. 'You're not even ready.' I laugh back. He bounced the ball but it missed.
'Awwwww poor loser.' I joked. I bounced and it landed in perfectly.
We played for a few a while. Dancing, drinking, smoking.

This all felt so normal, so free. This was what I was missing out on, being a teenager. Having fun.
'One more go!' Aiden yelled. He threw again and actually landed it. I poured the now warm liquid down my throat.
I could feel it dribbling down my chin.

I threw next, landing in the cup easy. He swallowed again. 'Come on!' Aiden took my hand, someone had turned the music up louder and we were dancing. Our bodies grinding against each other.

Sweat from everyone had fallen on the floor making it sticky. The music pounded into my ears, lifting my body higher every time a beat dropped.

Aiden had started nibbling at my neck, I placed my hand on the back of his head. His lips were warm and soft.
The beat dropped again and you could hear everyone's feat make a chorused thump against the floor.

Suddenly sirens went off. The music had been turned down and you could see people scattering like rats.
'What's going on?' I asked Aiden. 'COPS!' He yelled to everyone at the top of his lungs. We all took off in different directions, I left Aiden behind somewhere as I ran out the back door.

Kids were jumping fences. I followed them, jumping over a wooden fence. I was in someone else's yard now. I ran through it and onto the street.

Lights flicked on from inside but I was already off again.

I just kept running, I wasn't even sure where I was going but my feet would take me there. It didn't matter, I just had to get away.

I woke in my own bedroom to the sound of my phone ringing.

'Hello?' I picked it up, my voice rough. 'Miss Carter?'
'Yes, who is this?'
'This is the principle at Park Woods.' Oh shit!
'You haven't been to school in a while. We do need you to be attending. I know this has been a difficult while for you but there will be no chance of you going on to be a senior if this continues. And I know you also need to be attending because you're emancipated.' She explained.

I groaned. 'Yes, I understand.'
'Good, I hope to be seeing you in class tomorrow.' Awww tomorrow. What the fuck?!
'I'll be there.' I hang up and groan. Fucking hell. I had completely forgotten about school. What the hell was even the point anymore?