Chapter 7

His lips were soft and warm. It felt so nice kissing him, holy shit. IM KISSING JULIAN! I pulled back. I could feel his hand on my waist.
'I...I'm! Oh my god I am so sorry. I don't know why I did that.' He didn't answer.
'I'm gonna go, I'm so sorry.' I stood up and ran out.
Thank god I saw Bason still standing around, a beer in his hand. 'Hey Bason! Are you able to drop me home, to my house.' I stumbled. He looked confused as if he was too important to talk to me. 'Whatever!' He dropped the beer on the table and I followed him out.

'I mean at least I won! I'm slightly rich baby.' Bason said. He hadn't shut up since we got in the car. 'Quiet much.' He said. 'Sorry, just thinking.' Truthfully I wasn't thinking, not about anything. My brain had had so much tonight that it was shutting down.
'Anything I can help with?' He said. Suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently. 'No I'm good!' I said. I gently pushed his hand away.
He didn't put it back.

We reached my house and I jumped out quickly. 'Thanks for the ride.' I said. He turned the engine off and followed me to the door. 'Do you mind if I use your bathroom?' I hesitated for a moment and then sighed. 'Sure.'
He followed me down the hall to the bathroom.
I went into my bedroom across the hall and sat at the end of my bed. I was so tired, how long did it take a guy to piss anyway?
Suddenly my bedroom door opened just a bit more and Bason walked in.
'Nice room!' He commented. 'Thanks. You can leave now.' I told. He shrugged his shoulders.
'I know you were checking me out the other day I was here.' He said.
I stood up. 'Sorry, don't know what you're talking about.' I insisted.
He grabbed my hand and traced it with his fingers. 'Come on! Just admit it.'
'Nothing to admit.' Bason moved extra close to me. His breath smelled like alcohol and his hands were on my waist. 'Bason get off.'
'Don't fight it baby, all the guys know you like it.'
'Bason stop! What the hell are you doing?' He pushed me back so I was sitting again, my elbows keeping me from laying down. 'You're just a tease! Wait are you still a virgin?' He said, he was snickering now.
'If you don't get off I'll call the cops.'
'Damn, feisty aren't we.' Bason was still pushing me down. My heart was beating a quadrillion times faster than normal. 'STOP!' I yelled. He was tugging at my shirt now. He slipped out his phone. 'Smile baby girl!' His camera flashed into my eyes. 'What the fuck?!' I screamed. He stood up laughing hysterically. I pulled my shirt down, he had seen me in my bra and that was so embarrassing. I can't believe this has happened again. What the hell is wrong with me?

'SLUT! This photo is going public.' Bason laughed at his own self. 'You're an asshole! Why would you do that?'
'For Karlos, he is my man and you shut him down.'
'You assaulted me because I poked at his ego?! Are you fucking kidding me?'
'Assaulted? Oh don't flatter yourself.' Suddenly my door flung open again and in walked Julian.

'What are you doing here?' Bason and I asked in sync. 'What's going on here?' Julian asked. I was leaning up on the bed, my stomach showing and my face pale.
Bason was standing with a camera smirking. 'What did you do!' Julian pointed at Bason. 'Mind you own business freak! Though unless slut over here is into that.' I jumped up to lunge at Bason but Julian was already on it.
He snatched the phone from Bason and smashed it against the floor. 'You better pay for that!' Bason threatened.
Bason was about to throw a punch at Julian but he caught it and sent one right back into his stomach. Then another at his face. 'You're fucking dead! Both of you!' Bason screamed. He threw a punch at Julian and got him in the chest. I was freaking out, I wasn't sure what to do.

Julian finally let go of Bason shoving him back a few feet. 'STOP!' I yelled. The boys actually listened and stood their ground. 'Get out Bason.'
Bason looked at me, a bloody grin on his face. 'I guess you really do always need your girlfriend over here to save your ass.' Bason said to me. I pulled my fist back and slammed it into his face before he could react. 'Get out!' I yelled.
'Holy Shit! I think you broke my fucking nose you bitch.' Bason cried. He quickly picked up his broken phone and ran out to his car. A few minutes later I could hear him speed away.

'Nice hit!' Julian stated. 'What are you doing here?'
'I came to see if you were alright? You know considering you told me about your brother and than you kissed me and took off. Plus I saw you getting into a car with Bason Chuck and Gabriel has told me about him. Said he's not a great guy.'
'Why would Gabriel know that? I've never seen them talk.'
'He saw Bason and Taylor hanging out a few times. Said he didn't like it, I mean obviously cause Taylor isn't allowed to date till she's Thirty - Five.' Julian explained. We stood in silence for a moment. 'You okay?' He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
I don't know! Embarrassed mostly.'
'Why? Bason was the idiot not you.'
'Last time I checked I was the one letting him in my house. Well I'm not tutoring him anymore.'
'You tutor him?!' I nodded. 'Figures, considering he's an idiot.'

More uncomfortable silence. 'Wait! Taylor and Bason have been hanging out?'
'Apparently, I don't think Taylor is that stupid though.'
I thought about the bruise on Taylor's face. 'OH MY GOD!'
'What?' Julian asked. 'He's the one that beat her up?!'
'WHAT?!' Julian yelled. 'What do you mean he beat her up?'
'I...uhhhhhhhhhh.' I was meant to be just be thinking aloud. 'You better tell me the truth!' Julian spoke. His face was red and I could see veins in his head. It almost made me laugh. But now wasn't the time.
'Look! I'm going to tell you something but you can't get mad!'