Chapter 26

I was at Julian and Taylor's house alone. Taylor had gone out shopping and Julian was going to get Chinese food for the two of us. It was one of those rare moments when we had the house to ourselves.

I was lying on Julians bed waiting for him to get back.
It was weird being in a big house like this all alone.
I walked out into the living space. The basement was small for the Ramos family but it was nice cozy.
I walked around, bored. There was a white door almost under the stairs, it was a full size though. I grabbed the handle and tried to open it but it was locked.

Why would a closet be locked? Why was I looking in a closet? How bored could I be?! I heard the front door open and shut and I stood at the bottom of the stairs.

'Hey!' Julian smiled. A bag of Chinese food in one hand. It smelt so good.
I climbed the top of the stairs and half hugged him.
'Thanks for getting this.' I kissed his soft cheek.
'All good, I'm just glad we get the place to ourselves.' He mentioned.

'Where is everyone else?' I asked intrigued.
He ran a hand through his hair. 'The twins are at a meeting.' He said not meeting my eyes.
I left it at that. I didn't want to pry right now, this was our time.

He gave me a quick kiss and divided the food.

We ended up watching a movie in his bedroom after dinner.
It was really nice, his warm body against my face as I leaned on him. His arm wrapped around me, it was in moments like this I couldn't believe what he did for a career.
He was so loving, gentle with me.

'Hey.' He spoke, running his hand along my back. 'Wanna take a break from the movie?' He had a cute smirk on his face. Without saying anything I sat up and he pushed the computer away.
His hand traced my skin and I let it wander. I sat on his lap and kissed his lips.
They were warm and soft. His hands caressing my smaller frame. He moved from my lips to my neck, the sweet touch of love and safety.
Too eagerly I pulled my shirt above my head, he smiled and kissed my chest.
No words were needed right now, this was so good.

He pulled his own shirt above his head, I kissed his chest. His toned stomach was so hot. Sometimes I truely couldn't believe a guy like Julian Ramos went out with me.
We were so different sometimes and he was just steam. I was nerdy and had things in places I wish weren't there.
Lumps that made my body more curvy and less agile.
Nonetheless, he traced it all with soft sweet kindness.

'You're gorgeous.' He mentioned through deep kissed.
'You're hot.' I replied but it seemed not the same. We both smiled and let out a breathless laugh.
I took my bra off and fell back into the bed, him climbing over me.
As we undressed and revealed ourselves he tangled his fingers in my hair.
His weight on top of me making me nervous but in a good way. He kissed my neck again and then pushed inside of me.

It was rough and hurt the tiniest bit but I didn't say anything. I kissed his lips, his soft, perfect lips.
He moved inside of me, a little faster each time. I liked this, it felt nice.
We were making love or just fucking. The two shared blurred lines.
As he moved deeper I moaned, I was slightly embarrassed but he didn't laugh. He just kept going, I placed my hands on his back and he trailed my body with his lips and tongue.
It felt so nice, we moved around so I was now on top.

He held onto my waist as I moaned in great pleasure.
I didn't want this to end, I wanted to feel like this with him forever.
I longed for his touch, even after we had stopped and he had pulled out and away from my skin.

'That was good.' He breathes beside me.
'Yeah.' I replied, no edge in my voice. He buried his face in my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair.
And that's how we stayed, falling asleep.

I heard talking, grumbles and movement around me.

I opened my eyes, Julian was sitting on the side of the bed. A phone pressed between his ear and shoulder.
He was pulling his pants over his waist and slipping a shirt over his head.
I sat up and flicked on the bedside lamp.
He looked over at me and smiled sheepishly.
'Yeah, yeah okay.... no not yet. Yes, yes, no. In the back? Okay yeah. Alright, alright see you soon.' He hung up and threw the phone onto the bed.

'Hey.' He leaned in and kissed my lips. 'I didn't mean to wake you.' I shook my head.
'No that's okay. Where you going?' I asked. He picked up a shirt and passed it to me. 'I have to meet up with Kaden and Ezekiel.' He answered. My heart sank a tad. 'Really?'
'Yeah! I'm really sorry.' He slipped on his shoes and shoved his keys in his pocket.
'Do you need me to leave?' I asked. He paused for a moment, silent. As if thinking, it made me feel like I should just go.

'No.' He finally answered. 'Stay, get some rest okay. I'll be back later I promise, Taylor is upstairs asleep but if you need anything you can wake her up.' He mentioned. He leaned in again and kissed my lips roughly, I didn't want him to leave. This night had been so good. His touch on my skin.
I didn't really wanna sleep alone in his bed.
'Be safe.'
'Always.' He grabbed his phone and walked out the room, leaving the door opened just a crack.
Then he was gone, his presence already missed.
I checked the clock beside the bed, two thirty three am. Where did he have to go so early? It made me wonder what he had to do, nerves trickled along my body.
I got up and put my underwear and pants back on. Stealing one of his jumpers from his closet before crawling back into bed.

I turned the light off and forced myself to close my eyes but I couldn't sleep, god only knows what he was getting up to. It worries me, not long ago Ezra had been shot, and Hannah.... I forced myself to not go there.
I couldn't, especially not right now. I was still having a hard time trying to believe that Hannah was really gone.
It seemed impossible in every way.
I pushed those thoughts out of my mind but that's where they would stay. Always on my mind.