number 1: dreams

Content Warning: Maturity

time and date when you first start to this fiction:

*

The moment they'd been waiting for had finally came true. I was truly happy for them. I watched their reactions from my seat in the second row. Ethan was looking like he had realized the true meaning of life, whilst  Victoria was holding Thomas in her arms tightly. Their face expressions were indescribable. I was smiling too hard, trying not to scream. Unlike me, the whole audience was cheering loudly, calling out their names.

And then there was Damiano. Damiano David. I watched him cheering with excitement. Hugging his bandmates. They all looked ethereal. I thought to myself, they were the hottest people alive. Each of them was so fucking attractive that it was hard to breath near them. It was hard to even remember who you are, when you were with them. But my body was burning. I don't know if it was the excitement or not but when I saw them win, at the stage, in those perfect outfits; all I wanted to do was to go home. Go home and do whatever I was supposed to do every time I was with them.

Unfortunately things didn't go as planned. They were forced to do this stupid interview. I felt bad for being selfish. They probably were sad about the situation more than I was. I bet all they wanted to do was to drink, to party and to get wasted. I could see it from their faces. And by far, I knew them pretty well too. It had been quite some time since I was with them. Though I'm not sure if they felt like I was a part of their life.

The minutes passed, each one being longer than the previous. It felt like ages, when they'd done with the interview. I could only hope that the whole drug situation wasn't too harsh on them. That they didn't lost all their thrill. Though I was pretty sure it was a buzzkill. I know that they wouldn't do such a thing. They cared too much. All they were talking about the last year was how important winning is to them. How proud they were to represent their country. They wouldn't risk it all for a minute of fun. But stupid people online always talked more then they know. It was probably the hardest part of fame. It had to be. Though, it was probably something I would never experience.

I finally saw them after the interview. I was sitting alone, in the backstage, when I heard the door open. With an immediate instinct I stood up and waited for them to come. Vic was the first one to enter. She rushed through me and jumped over me. I was quite stronger then her, normally I would be able to cary her. But her moves were so severe. So even though I tried to hold her legs that were now wrapped around my waist, I failed to carry both of our weights and fell down to the couch right behind me. Vic didn't care though. She was too busy kissing the line between my neck and my collarbones. To be honest, I was enjoying it quite hard. Watching them perform at stage was something else. It made my blood boil as if every part of my body burned. I felt like the only thing that could put out the fire was their touch. Each of theirs.

"Jeez, calm down," I heard Damiano's voice from behind. He always talked with a clear Italian accent. It made him look even hotter than he already was. I often thought he was too much to this world.

Victoria laughed, her smooth lips were now touching mine so I felt her breath rubbing my lips. She turned her face towards rest of the room, still sitting in my lap.

"Fuck off," she said. All the other knew she wasn't really serious so they all laughed at her. I took her hand that was resting on my hip and started kissing each one of her fingertips, knowing she was playing the bass with them all night. She realized why I did what I did so she smiled, her eyes sparkling.

Ethan threw himself to the couch, near us. Him and Thomas didn't speak much English so it was harder to communicate with them. We understood each other nonetheless. He smiled at me brightly, reaching to my lips. Didn't take long for me to respond back.

"Congratulations," I said looking to each one of their eyes after I pulled my face from Ethan's. They all understood what that meant. 

They all smiled back. I understood what that meant.

We were pretty much sure how the rest of the night was going to be spent. We were going to go to a party, drink, get drunk, go home, fuck. The first step of all this was to get into the mood. Luckily, that was Damiano's department.

"ROCK N ROLL NEVER DIES!" he shouted, throwing his hands in the air. With that, all of us screamed. Victoria jumped from my laps and stood up. So did Ethan. We all left the room hurriedly. Thomas pulled me close and took me under his arm. He kissed me on the head as we were leaving the building to celebrate their win.

WRITER'S NOTE

The personalities I give to the members of the group have nothing to do with who they are in real life. I just want to give myself the satisfaction of imagining them that's all. Also this is my first time writing something in English so sorry for any kind of future mistake.  Also I'm not assuming anyone's sexuality nor I'm shipping them with each other. This fan fiction is simply for fun. Hope you like it <3