number 9: group

This chapter is the following of 8th chapter. They are like one chapter divided into two so keep that in mind.

I'm gonna cry because we're so close to 1K and I didn't expect even one person to see it. 1K in two/three days is fucking insane.

Question for the chapter: Do u like June as a main character?

*

The day after that had started awkwardly for me. I was embarrassed for sleeping with someone I didn't even knew. I had no idea if this was usual for them or not. I was excited to be in a house full of famous people. Memories that were sinking back to my mind was only making me nervous. Damiano's body sleeping next to me was taking my breath away.

I'd got up silently trying not to wake anyone up. I was too shy to look anyone in the eyes back at the time. Though I was not sure if rest of the band cared at all.

I had managed to walk out of the room without waking Damiano up but my hopes had been lost. In time I had learnt that Victoria was always the first one to wake up but I didn't know it then. And I wasn't expecting to see her in the living room too. When I did, I was nervous. I remember trying to apologize even though I knew I didn't do anything wrong.

Vic, on the other hand, was pretty calm. I had gotten excited when she invited me to have a tea. I was nervous to talk.

"What's your name," she had asked. After that we had chatted for a while. I didn't know if it was the confidence boost from the day before but I had the guts to ask,

"What does 'Sii il mio schiavo' mean?"

"Good Italian," she had said, mocking my accent in the cutest way possible, and added, "Did he tell you that?"

When I'd nodded, she'd smirked. She didn't answer me in the exact moment. She had waited to say it until I was leaving.

"Be My Slave" she had said, before closing the door after me.

That day was one of the longest days  my life. Something inside me was telling me that I needed to see them again. My body, wanted him again. I didn't have any contact number. I could go to the bar again but it wasn't certain they would be there too.

I was surprising myself so much in the week but what I did next is something I still am shocked to this day.

Around midnight, I'd found myself knocking their door. Luckily, Damiano was the one to answer.

"I'll be your slave, if you are mine too," I had said, before kissing him hard on the lips. His hands had completed my body in the second our lips touched. He was as passionate as I was. And little did I know that this moment alone was going to make him write a song.

I wanna be your slave
I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heart beat
Run like rollercoasters

Till the end of the week, I had slept with him every single day. I was about to leave their house to pack when Victoria appeared out of the blue.

"He doesn't mind sharing," she had said. It was easy to comprehend what she was implying. Ethan, Thomas and Damiano was in the room also. I had looked them all in the eye, trying to understand what they wanted. And what they wanted was... Me...

That was the first time I had sex with all four of them.

And that was the first time I had decided to drop out of college and spend rest of the tuition to build myself a life in here.

That was the stupidest thing I'd ever done. But it wasn't a mistake. And it wasn't all about them. I knew I had no future with them, I hadn't even planned it to last for a year. But I knew Italy was the place for me and I knew I had to enjoy them as much as I could.
*
I stopped thinking about past only when I heard Thomas's voice calling my name.
"June, u okay?" he said. I nodded my head slowly and took a fork full of pasta.

"I am more than okay actually," I said, looking at all of them smiling. "I realized how lucky I'm to be here."

Ethan looked at my eyes. He smiled preciously. "We are lucky to have you." he said.
.
.
.