number 32: avoiding

I was looking forward to write these kind of chapters for so long... I'm a hoe for cheesy fan fiction plots.

THE FUCKING MULTIMEDIA-

So as always

Enjoy,

*

*

I spent the next week avoiding him. I didn't know if I was avoiding him or if I was avoiding the feelings he made me feel. It had made me feel scared. I was afraid of messing things up. I didn't even know what I was feeling. Sure, I knew it was a strong one, but I didn't know the name of it. And in truth, I was scared to learn.

So I did the only thing I could. I avoided him.

It really didn't draw much attention. Thomas and Ethan was also never around, so all of  us were kinda distant. I hated it to be honest. Just when everything had went back to normal, things were starting to change again.

The only person I was sleeping with was Victoria. Though few times I had to lie about sleeping with Thomas and Ethan too, to cover up for them. Because there were times that they were late to the rehearsals and stuff. Well to Damiano and Vic, I was the one to blame.

It was working out for me too. This way I could avoid Damiano by simply saying I'm tired and I was just coming near Thomas or Ethan. We had this non-spoken agreement between each other. If something happened that we wanted not to be heard, we would just blame it on, sex.

It made me happy to see that they were happy. I clearly could see it through their eyes. They acted like a newly married couple, which I found very cute.

Keeping secrets was obviously a bad thing, but we had figured out a way to make it work. At least until we worked out what we were going through ourselves.

I was at their apartment, waiting for them to return home. It had been pretty late. I felt bad for them, that they had to work so much.

I finally heard the door open by a key.  I walked through the entrance to greet them.

Shit.

It was Damiano only.

"Hi, Where are the others?" I said. Trying to be as casual as possible.

"Vic went to this guy's home from agency." He said. "Ethan told Thomas that he needed help with his drum set at home or something. So they went there."

Sure. They totally casually went to Ethan's home for a fucking drum set. I tried not to laugh.

"Is there something funny that I should know?" He said. Now he was inside of the house so I walked towards the living room in order to keep the distance between us. I didn't feel like sitting down. I was trying to find something to keep myself busy with.

"No, not at all," I replied, looking out of the window. Just in seconds, I felt his whole body behind mine. I held my breath, trying to escape between him and window, and I managed to do so.

"Wanna have sex?" he asked.

I shouldn't but I do.

"I'm on my period," I told him first thing came to mind because I obviously couldn't say I was with Ethan or Thomas because he was with them the whole day. What I said, didn't  convince him though.

"June that never stopped us before." he said.

"Y-yeah but I have cramps right now."

He looked worried now. He looked at me sympathetically. Again, jamming me between his body and the wall but he kept a little bit of distance.

"Are you okay?" he asked, "do you need me to do anything. Hot water helps Vic."

He wasn't helping with the whole situation. I fucking hated him.

No I didn't. I corrected myself.

"N-no," I breathed out. "It would be better if I went home to sleep."

"You can sleep here," he said. "You can sleep at my bed if you want to be alone. No one will come today anyway so there's plenty of beds empty."

I hated him. I hated him. I hated him for making me feel this desperate against him.

No I didn't, I corrected myself.

He was trying so hard to keep an eye contact but I was refusing to do so. I saw his addam's apple move up and down. He was taller than me so my viewpoint was his throat.

What he did next, made me feel things I didn't knew I was capable of.

I had decided to wear a damn choker in the morning. To look more like them.

I wish I didn't.

He grabbed the choker on my neck with his long fingers. I felt his bones pressing through my skin. He hold the choker tightly and pulled it to himself. Naturally, this had made me took a step, going near him. (W.N: NO BUT THE BUTTERFLIES I FEEL-)

"Are you avoiding me," he said slowly. He was still holding the choker, and he was also slightly pulling it upwards. Him holding my choker like that was forcing me to stand on tiptoe and look directly into his eyes. His breath rubbed my lips. Our faces was so damn close now, that it was hard to breath.

"N-no," I said. Even I hadn't believed myself. He hadn't as well.

"What's wrong," his glances softened. "You can talk to me June. It kills me that you are running away from me."

Our lips were so close now, that I could feel his lip moving on mines.

"I-I swear I'm not. Nothing is wrong. I-ı just have to go."

What I said created a disappointment in his eyes. It broke my heart. Upsetting him had broke my heart in so many different ways. He set my choker free. I looked at him in a way I knew was pathetic.

I slowly started to walk through the door. I heard him say, "Marlena wouldn't run away," just before I closed the door behind me.

I was devastated. I was about the cry, hysterically. I had no idea what had happened in there.

But I couldn't keep on doing this.

I couldn't keep on having sex with him as if it meant nothing to me.

I couldn't keep on pretending to be his friends when in truth,

I was in love with him.

*

*

WAIT THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME BOTH PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY!

I'LL NOW GO AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP