number 23: news

Ethan appreciation is still ongoing.
Question of the chapter: Do you think June is more of a Caroline or Marlena (you'll understand what I mean at the end of the chapter so feel free to come back)

Enjoy,

Content Warning: Sex
.
"Wanna have morning sex?" I asked him casually. Talking about sex was as natural as saying that you were hungry for me. It was a fundamental need, it was something everyone did and want, it was something gave you pleasure. So I didn't find it akward or embarrassing to admit that you needed sex when you wanted.

He looked at me as if he was actually considering it. He shrugged and said "Why not?"
I let him to carry me on his back. He took me to his room. The one he was supposed to stay but never did.

His bed was untouched. He slowly dropped me to the bed. I started to take his clothes off. He helped me by removing his shirt off while I untied his belt. When he leaned on me, I felt his silky hair rubbing my skin. It gave me tingles.

I started to leave kisses to his smooth chest. He moaned whisperingly to my ear, still on top of me.

*
I was grabbing the sheets under my hands with pleasure when I heard the door open. I hardly managed to look up, I was pressing my face to bed while Ethan was fucking me from behind (W.N: not anal lol he is just entering from behind)

The bed was directly against the door. I saw Thomas standing. He looked guilty for interrupting.
"I-ı'm sorry." he said. Trying not to look,which I found very bizarre.

"What the fuck Thomas," I said. " You know u can join in."

He was holding his right elbow with his left hand.

"Not in the mood." he said and added before he left. "sorry again for interrupting."
When he left, I felt Ethan pulling out and throwing himself to bed beside me.

"What was that," I asked.

"Maybe he is nervous about tonight's concert." said Ethan. He didn't look as concerned as I was.

"Thomas is never worried about concerts." I said. I was not convinced

"Non conosco June. Va bene?" (It hopefully means: I don't know June.Okay?) he said while starting to wear his clothes. He gave me a forehead kiss before leaving to meet others.

I was used to this. Being alone after sex. Or sex getting interrupted. It was something common when I was with them. But I'd never witnessed anyone being awkward about seeing each other. I didn't like this feeling.

*

Everything was back to ordinary the next day. Their last concert  at New York had went great. We were going to leave New York this evening to go the our -well actually their- last stop. Washington DC.

Victoria looked at me, passing me her phone. "Did you see this?" she asked. I said no even though I didn't know what she showed me because I knew I didn't. I wasn't on my phone at all in the last couple of days.

She insisted for me to take the phone so I did. It was a news about them. Well, me.

It was about the pictures of us taken in the Times Square the other day. I'd caught people's attention as I was worried.

I read the title out loud. "Is the girl with Måneskin Marlena or Coraline."

What the fuck was that supposed to mean. I thought. And I said what I thought.

"What the fuck is this supposed to mean. Is it a compliment or is it an accusation?" I looked at them. Vic was the first one to talk.

"It is a compliment jeez," she said. She thought for a bit, nodding her head. And talked while curling her lips. "Also, you are surely Coraline."

I didn't understand what this meant. I obviously knew these were girl names from their songs but I never thought about comparing them to people in real life. Well obviously their issues were portrayed in the song as Coraline's issues but other than that neither of the girls was real people.

"Definitely Marlena," said Ethan. 

"Nope, both June and Vic are Coraline," 

Thomas was the one talking next. He looked more comfortable and himself than yesterday so that was a relief. I had nothing to say about the topic because I was not sure what it meant so I just smiled.

"She is Marlena." Damiano said. Emphasizing the word is.

*

*

My personal thoughts are June is Marlena and Victoria is Coraline.

So what do you think is wrong with Thomas?

Also isn't Ethan just perfection. Love him sm