number 46: passion

Good morningg <33 How are you all?

Content Warning: Sex

*

I looked at their shocked faces. They all looked adorable and cute.

"I'm so waiting for that to be healed," was the first reaction from Damiano. I could imagine his response being something dirty so I laughed it off. The spark I saw in his eyes was enough. I could feel that he was happy, happy that I'd gotten something related to him.

"I just realized it's been a long time since I lost saw boobs," Thomas said as if he was talking about something so normal. His face expression made me laugh. It made us all laugh. He must've felt bad for not talking about the tattoo so he said ,"It's a great tattoo June."

"It looks so good," Ethan also said.

"I love it, and I love your boobs," Victoria said which also was too funny not to laugh. I loved how nothing was awkward between any of us anymore and we were all so comfortable. Damiano walked near me and closed my shirt.

"Enough boob talk," he said. I looked at him with terror. He couldn't possibly have done that.

"You didn't just do that did you?" I asked, still with terror.

"Oh my god David. What kind of a toxic boyfriend are you?" Vic said. Damiano looked at all of us as if we were stupid.

"The fuck? I'm not hiding them from you I'm hiding them from him," he pointed at a balcony with his eyes. There really was someone watching us. I couldn't figure out the age of that person because it was dark but there seriously was someone.

"You should close your amazing boobs June, if you don't want us to get arrested because of public nudity."

We all laughed again, with what he said. Our voices kind of echoing in the empty streets.

*

A few days passed one after another. We had celebrated Damiano's birthday at a bar, he had insisted for none of us to get presents after the whole Christmas shenanigans. Thomas's birthday was in a few days but Ethan was going to take him to a weekend long vacation for his birthday so we weren't going to be all together.

It was a studio day so we came home, all of them very tired so everyone went to their own rooms. I looked at Damiano taking his clothes off.

"Are you too tired?" I asked him playfully. He dropped to t-shirt on his hand to the floor. He looked at me to see if I really meant what he understood. I shrugged smiling, "The tattoo is completely healed."

He rushed over me and kind of pushed me to the bed, leaning on me. He first kissed the one behind my ear, the moon. He kissed it first and licked it.

"Oh it is healed," he said, pretending to be a genius or something. I laughed. He kissed the other tattoo I had behind my ears that was there even before I met them. He started to give kisses and made his tongue dance all over my neck and collarbones. I was certain that tomorrow I was going to have too many hickeys. I felt one of his hands around my thighs. He started to rub between my thighs with his thumb.

He removed my shirt of and I helped him by arching my back. I had no bra on so he directly leaned on my ribs, right where the tattoo was. He followed every letter with his tongue. With every move I felt my body burn with passion. I tried to hold my moaning in to see what he was going to do next. Even though I managed to hold my voice in, I couldn't control my heavy breathing. My ribcage was moving fast underneath his mouth.

"Schiava..." he moaned to my ribs. I felt his warm breath rub my skin. I tried to take over the control. I pulled his hairs and pulled his face away from my skin. I made him lay on his back and I sat down on his chest. I leaned over him, our faces away from each other by just a millimeter,

"It says Maestra too." I whispered on his lips. I imitated what he did to me so I started to leave kisses, licks and bites all over to his tattoos. Starting with the moon and ending with the lyrics on his thighs. I pushed away his hands anytime he tried to touch my body. I knew this was something that drove him crazy. I knew how much he wanted to touch and not being able to do so was something that made him even more eager to do so.

I looked at him, smiling between my heavy breathing. "You don't behave do you?" I asked while removing his underpants. He closed his eyes and said, "I can behave if you make me."

This was an open invitation. I got up, leaving him on the bed and I grabbed the t-shirt he threw away to floor. It wasn't as sturdy but I was too impatient to go look for the handcuffs. I grabbed the t-shirt and went back to bed. He did something unexpected. Instead of letting me tie his hands to the bed frame he pushed me to the bed, making me lay down on my back.

"It says Maestra but it says Schiava too June. " he said and he quickly grabbed the t-shirt from my hands. He was stronger than me and I was too turned on to resist so I let him do whatever I wanted to do to him in the first place.

*

*

That was something for sure 0.o

Not so sure what it was though.