number 30: feelings

hii! I can't believe we made it to the 30th episode in such short notice.

I do be loving this fiction a lot.

The multimedia is just >>>>>>>>

Enjoy,
*

Damiano pulled out and laied down on bed next to me. His chest was moving up and down. The voice of his breath filled the room.

He rolled next to me in bed, throwing his one arm around me. I was already excited with adrenalin and his naked body hugging mine was not helping. I felt my heart beat faster.

"I missed this," he said. It had been a long time since we slept together. Like only, together. I realized I'd missed this too but I didn't say a word. I felt like I had lost my ability to talk. I felt like I could say too much, If I talked.

Sex was good every time I was with him. He always excited me. He always filled me with passion. But what I was feeling lately was something so much more. It was like the night we met. It was as if I was just starting to get to know him.

He started to give my neck small kisses. I held my breath, closing my eyes.

"Is everything okay?" he whispered to my ear. I slowly nodded, still not breathing.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"Did it look like you did something wrong?" I said, implying the great sex we had.

He pulled his arm away from my body. Now he was facing the ceiling just like I did. He took the cigarettes and lighters from the nightstand without leaving the bed. He lit one and gave it to me. Then he lit one for himself too.

"I feel like you're avoiding to have sex with me."

Was I? I thought to myself. Was I avoiding him. Two of us hadn't had alone sex since New York, which was a pretty while ago considering we used to have sex pretty much each day or so.

"I was so not avoiding." I said. "I think it was never the right time."

He didn't say anything. I didn't want to talk about this anyway. Even I didn't know why I didn't want to have sex as often. And it wasn't that I didn't wanted it. On the contrary, I wanted it more than I did before. That was the scary thing about it.
*
I spent the next couple of hours alone before going to the class. The class was nothing unusual.

As I was leaving the building, I looked at to my notifications. There was a text from Ethan, which was unexpected. He had said he was waiting for me.

I saw he was right when I walked out of the big door of the building.

"Hi," I said waving at him.

"Hi," he said, blinking to greet me. We started to walk without talking. I could see that he was trying to ask something. And I knew what he wanted to ask.

"Ethan," I said slowly, as we were walking around the beautiful streets of Rome. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

He looked at me smiling. He looked shy, or maybe even embarrassed.

"Did he tell you?" he said. He knew that he had. But he had asked anyway.

"What do you think?" I said. Even though this was a question, it also was an answer. It meant yes.

"Is he angry with me?" he asked. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"Why? Do you think he should be?" I asked back. I didn't want to expose Thomas's feelings to him. It was something they should discuss. It would be wrong if I worked as a messenger.

"I'm not angry at him." he said. It looked as if we weren't listening to each other and only talk about what we thought but it wasn't like that. His questions and my questions were actually completing each other.

"You should tell this to him," I said. He looked as if he knew that.

"I'm afraid of hurting him. I,-I... I..." he couldn't finish his sentence so I did it for him.

"You don't feel the same way?" I asked. He looked at me pathetically. I wanted to help them as much as I could. I couldn't bear the pain of seeing them like this.

"That's the problem," he sighed. He looked so overwhelmed with everything. "I do feel the same way."

That was unexpected for sure. I don't know why but I hadn't considered the fact that their feelings were mutual. I had thought it was only Thomas.

"I'm afraid June. I'm afraid because I can hurt him. I did before. That night. When he..." he couldn't say the words but I understood. "I freaked out when he did what he did. I wasn't expecting him to be so brave. And when he was, I got scared. Because I'm not as brave."

He was talking  desperately. He looked like he could freak out any moment, yet he was calm on the outside.

"You should talk to him. He thinks he fucked up your friendship." I said, being honest. 

"He did. And I'm glad he did. Maybe if we're not friends anymore, we could be... I don't know. Something more?"

I saw a spark in his eyes. Now I could see clearly what they meant to each other. Words, wouldn't be enough to express how happy I was for them. I always knew they were sort of soulmates but I never would've thought, they would end up liking each other romantically.

"You should talk to him Ethan." I encouraged him. It looked like he was now not that shy. Instead he look excited.

"Should I?" he said excitedly.

"Yeah." I smiled while nodding. "I promise it'll all work out."

"Oh, okay. I'm calling him now." he said. His knees knocked together with excitement. He looked like a happy golden retriever now. He gave me a big hug. The biggest. After he pulled away he started to to walk against the other direction. He waved at me and shouted,

"Thank you June. We're lucky to have you." as he was getting further and further away with excitement. 

*

*

THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS I'M GONNA CRY

Be My Slave (Måneskin Fanfiction // Damiano Victoria Ethan Thomas)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara