number 20: reunion

I'm pretty thrilled so let's just go to the chapter and we can have a conversation at the end of the chapter.

But let me ask this first for the second time. Who do you ship June with now that you know more about the relationships they share ?

Also I highly recommend reading this chapter when listening to For Your Love or  Lividi Sui Gomiti

Enjoy,

Content warning: sex (kinda rough)

There they were. In the stage. Flesh and bones.

Alex must've informed the security guards about me. So they let me to pass through the VIP area. This huge guy had gave me one of their badges for me to walk freely. It had made me feel special.

And honestly, I was special.

Was I a bad person for saying that? Or was it a good thing that I appreciated what was I given? In every option, I knew I was lucky to have what I have.

I looked at the stage. They obviously couldn't see me. And in truth, they looked like they see no one. It was whole were against them when they were performing. They lived the stage. That was one of the things that made them so successful.

I listened to their songs in peace. Waiting for them to have a break was easier than waiting for the trip to end. I saw a security guard whispering things to their ears before they got out of stage. I was shaking with excitement when asking a security guard where the backstage was. Seeing the badge, he lead me the way. I felt my legs not being able to carry me anymore.

I entered the back stage. It was empty so far. This felt like eurovision all over again. I was waiting back stage to celebrate back then too. But the emotions I had right now was so much more different. It hurted more. But it was a type of pain you enjoyed. As if torturing myself emotionally was fun.

The door opened and I saw Damiano enter. He walked on me and rushed through me immediately. He was moving so fast, making me walk backwards through the wall, I almost tripped and fell. But his arm around my waist prevented that.

I felt my back hit the wall harslhly. He was kissing my lips and biting them occasionally. I managed to pull my face from his'
"Damiano," I whispered his name, " where are the others?"

He breathed heavily. He started to take my shirt of and I let him.
"Something wrong with the enstırmans I guess. Don't know, don't care."

"Wouldn't this make them mad?" I hardly said between his kisses. I was almost naked now. We were still standing. Going from one wall to another roughly.

"No," he said. It was mixed with a moan but I had understood what he'd said.

"You were mine first."
He was now pushing me against the wall by grabbing my throat. I felt his rings cut my skin a little. But it only worked to make me even more passionate.

He was using his other hand to now to take his pants of. He already was naked on the upper body.

"But-" I tried to say but failed. Now that he had undressed himself too, he used his spare hand to cover my mouth. He was now both choking me and pushing me towards the wall by closing my mouth. He took a step and made our bodies' touch each other. I shivered when his hot-sweaty chest touched my colder chest.

He looked me right in the eye.
"Forget about others. Just this once.  Sii il mio schavio."

I barely managed to swallow my spit with his hand still tight around my throat. I couldn't give him a verbal answer so I slowly nodded. This was enough for him. He freed my mouth from his hand but he was still using his left hand around my neck. He started to kiss me hardly and it didn't take long for him to push his dick inside me.
*

I was left alone when he had to return to the stage. I was still feeling the warmth of his lips on my forehead from the kiss he had gave me before he left. The sex, was everything. We hadn't seen each other for some time and our bodies craved each other. We had limited time, so we had to use it wisely.  The other's were not here, so we where exclusive. And all the circumstances combined, sex was great. One of the best.

Adrenalin was still rushing through my veins. I didn't want to go back to the concert. I didn't have de physical power. So I stayed until they were done with it. I had sat down on the old sofa. Naked for a while. Until I found the strength to get dressed.

When the concert was over, It took them a long time to come backstage. They were probably busy with all the stuff I didn't understand. I waited patiently for them to arrive.

I was right saying this was Eurovision night all over again. Just like that night, Victoria was the first one to enter and run through me. Before kissing me she gave me a big hug.

"Why didn't you come in the first place you stupid. We missed you !" she said. She didn't look angry but rather happy.

"I'm here now," I said happily. "Don't make me feel so important though, I might get used to it."

Victoria gave me a kiss. "Are you trying to get yourself killed? Do you have any idea how important you are for us?"

There was no words to explain how she made me feel. I simply couldn't put it into words. So I just smiled. Big enough to tear my mouth apart.

Thomas was standing, he winked at me. "Glad you're here." he said. He looked as excited as the rest.

Ethan gave me a" welcome" look by nodding a little. He said, "You are important."

I thought it was the time that I could finally say it. I truly was the luckiest girl alive.

*

*

OMG IT'S FINALLY HERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

I know there were lot of ways to write this chapter and I'm sorry it wasn't as you expected but before they even left, this was how I imagined the reunion. And to be honest I'm happy with the way it turned out. 

Let's chat in the comments a little. About the chapter, about the story. I often get pretty good feedbacks. But don't forget that you are also free to give me constructive criticism. You can always write what you would prefer differently.

With lots of love,

Asteria.