number 10: agency

1 fucking thousand reads is insane. I woke up today to see all the notifications. Really wanna thank you guys all.

Don't want to sound cheesy or anything but I truly appreciate the comments. Both reads and votes are confidence boosters on their own but receiving comments is the thing that  makes me realize the chapters actually being read. And it's also good to communicate you know? We're building the fiction together and I'm glad comments can be a part of it.

Question of the Chapter: Would you leave everything behind to be with Måneskin? (if yes same bestie...)

Enjoy,

*

Content Warning: Sex

I unintentionally screamed when he got faster and faster when pushing his fingers inside me. My legs were wide open in front of him and he knew what to do with them. Usually, when I was having sex with Thomas, I was in charge more than he was. Lately he was more eager to lead the way. Not that I was complaining. He was hot, he was great at sex and he had the cutest personality, ever. 

After using his fingers for a while, he pulled them out but it didn't take long for his dick to take their place. He started to come back and forth, causing us both to moan -and casually scream-

I liked this change in bed of him.I was always a person who liked sex rougher.  He still was a little more soft compared to rest of the group but he was still so fucking good. (writers note: did you understand what I did there :d fucking good 0_o)

We had sex for a while and once it was over, we lay down on the bed. I put my head on his chest, still sweaty with the adrenalin. I let my red-brown hair lay around, kinda mixing with his dirty blonde mullet. He had wrapped his arm to my shoulders. The screams and moans that were filling the room few minutes ago was replaced with our heavy breathing. 

The few peaceful minutes passed and the door of this bedroom opened. It was Damiano.

"Tommy, Get dressed," he said with bossiness in his voice. Thomas grumbled in Italian. I didn't understand what he said but Damiano was still in his bossy manner.

"Thomas get the fuck up," he said, "We'll have an online meeting in an hour."

Thomas straightened up, now sitting in the bed. My head was still resting in his chest.

"So?" he said, rolling his eyes carelessly. Damiano looked like he was waiting for this moment to come.

"WE FUCKING HAVE A MEETING WITH THE CAA!" he shouted, excitedly. He had the same vibes with then he shouted Rock N Roll Never Dies at the Eurovision so this must also be an important thing for them. (Writer's Note: Guys I'm such a stranger to the music industry and how it works. When I searched for the best agency in the world, CAA came up so I thought it could work. Even if it isn't let's pretend booking a meeting with the agency is a huge deal and it is important for their career ok?) 

What Damiano said made Thomas got all excited. He gave me a kiss on the lips and got out of bed to get dressed. Damiano looked at me before leaving and said, 

"I so wanna come near you right now, amore.

Didn't wait for me to respond.

Unlike Thomas who left hurriedly, I took my time. I had no rush to go anywhere. I never did. I left the bed and tried to find all my clothes. I wore my light pink lace underwear set , black skinny jeans that made me look like I was stuck in 2014, black high heel boots. The black crop top I wore under my black mesh top was nowhere to be found so I wore the mesh top directly over my underwear. It could look better if my bra wasn't almost white light pink.

I looked through Thomas's makeup stuff and found myself and eyeshadow palette. I applied pink eyeshadow to my eyelid and black eyeshadow to my waterline. I put my hair into a ponytail because my waves had gotten too messy to handle.

I entered the living room saying "I'm hungry,"

"Morning to you too," Victoria said, mocking me. But she was the most sympathetic person I know. She offered me a piece of pancake that was sitting on the coffee table even when I got here yesterday. I didn't care how it tasted so I grabbed one while sitting on the armchair.

"Is this agency thing very important to you guys?"I said, trying to learn more about the details. Victoria nodded. Her eyes were filled with excitement.

"It is the most important, "Ethan said, calmly. I loved how calm he was in any situation and I also loved how he left the sentences incomplete 99% of the time. He looked like a hot mafia in the turtleneck he wore but all he was just an innocent boy. 

An innocent boy who had great sex, I thought to myself and laughed.

"When is the meeting," I asked to the room. Vic replied,

"In around 40 minutes," I nodded, swallowing the last bit of my pancake. 

"How long will it take, should I come back in the evening?" I asked.

"Why are you leaving in the first place?" Damiano asked, confused. I was leaving because this was a job interview for them. Even if it was an online meeting, it was no place for me to be in. 

"I've gotta go and run some errands," I replied. Then I got mad at myself for lying for no reason. Sometimes I did this. Making up excuses to not explain the truth. It was probably a bad habit but  knowing that I had privacy, made me feel good.

I gave them all a kiss on the lips and wished them good luck before leaving their house.

*

*

*

I planned the next 5 to 6 chapters. For the first time I'm following a draft plot for a change. I'm excited for what to come in the future. Also I'm falling in love even more with each member as I write. It's not helping with my obsession with Måneskin. Not complaining though, they are all perfect.