number 2: celebration

CW: maturity and use of alcohol

The music was too loud. It was too loud that I could barely hear myself speaking. But it didn't matter. What we were having was once in a life time experience. I didn't regret any minute of it. People often told me that I was wasting myself. That I was not realizing my worth, spending my youth in a "relationship" which had a dead end.

I didn't care. I never did. What I had with them was just sex. But sex with them, was everything. Just because I was in this to give them satisfaction, it didn't mean I didn't enjoy it myself. I did. Very much. More than I could ask for. The pleasure was more than anyone in the earth could ever ask for. When this was all over, I would be able to look back and say I spend my youth by fucking every member of the hottest rock group of my age.

I don't know was it because of the alcohol but I find myself very much eager to have sex. Also Damiano's hand grabbing my hips from behind wasn't helping. I find myself leaning my back towards him. Ethan was dancing in front of me, very closely. God knew where Vic and Thomas were. When I was resting my body on Damiano's, I was also swinging back and forth, following the music. A small moan slipped through my lips when I felt Damiano's lips near my ear but I don't think anyone heard. I obviously knew we weren't going to have sex right in the middle of a crowded party but that didn't mean we couldn't have at least some fun. So I let Damiano wrap his arm to my waist and lead me to turn back so that our faces were against each other. When he started to kiss me passionately, Ethan was now in charge of the back. He pushed all his body against mine and started to suck my neck. I placed one my hands to Ethan's leg and others to Damiano's neck, pulling him closer as if that was possible.

I don't know how much time we spent doing that. I always lost track of time when I was with them so it wasn't anything unexpected. I wanted to go further and further but it was nowhere near possible. We spent minutes, dancing and kissing. Rubbing our bodies together.

I got distracted when I felt a new cold skin touching mine. I opened my eyes to see Victoria holding my wrist. I smiled at her knowing she would want to join also. But she did something I did not expect. She pulled me out of our little circle. This caused both Ethan and Damiano to lurch. Actually now that I think about it, that could also be the alcohol too. Either way our fun was interrupted. I would get angry at this but looking at Victoria's eyes, full of excitement, I forgave her.

She continued pulling me though she was stumbling after every few steps. I knew she was dizzy with alcohol so I didn't challenged her and obeyed. Damiano and Ethan followed after me without questioning. I saw Thomas waiting at the exit of the club. We walked together towards him and when we arrived, he started to walk. They probably had planned this with Victoria beforehand. Vic and Thomas began taking the stairs. I didn't know where we were going but I also really didn't care. I loved being around them no matter what. Time and place never mattered.

In the next minute, we were all standing at the terrace of the club. We were the only ones there so I figured Vic and Thomas must've arranged the spot. The landscape was simply breathtaking. The city lights were bright but not too much. Sky was dark. The only noises were coming from downstairs' party. Rest of the city was buried into silence. I spent a little time watching them as they were taking their places at the table that was set when we arrived.

I looked at Thomas. To his beautiful mullet. His very tired looking eyes. He smoked his cigarette as if it was all he needed. He looked very peaceful doing so. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He was wearing a simple black t- and dark red trousers. They had obviously changed their stage clothes.

Then my eyes caught Ethan. He had the most beautiful hair ever to exist. He looked like a vampire, a one that you could feel his attractiveness from miles far. He had changed his clothes like the rest of them but he was the only one to still wearing makeup. His black eyeshadow looked messy but it suited him so well that it looked like making it messy was the whole point.

There was obviously Damiano. The vest he was wearing only covered a small part of his body. I could easily see his tattoo covered chest. His well-figured arms was shining because of a little sweat. He was holding the champagne glass with his long fingers and painted nails. The veins he had was just one of the things I found attractive about him.

Victoria. Vic, as we often called her. She'd pulled her hair behind her ear. She was wearing a thin strapped shirt so I could see her silky skin and her collarbones. She was holding a fork with one hand the other was just resting in Ethan's leg. She laughed with the most angelic voice ever and replied whatever Thomas had said in Italian. Hearing her voice made my body shiver. She had a deep airy voice that I loved.

I didn't understand what she said but all the others did and laughed. I always knew I didn't belong in their group. I was theirs only for sex, as I kept reminding myself all the time. It usually didn't bother me. I never cared not being involved in their conversation. But now all I did was to go home. Not because I was hurt. I was not and I had no right to be. It was just, I wasn't needed there. I enjoyed watching them but this was their celebration. They should've been celebrating it with each other. The win was theirs to share. This was supposed to be their special moment. They didn't their sex toy involved. They're just too kind to admit, I thought to myself. And honestly, it was okay. I would be happy in any situation that they're happy.

"Hey," I said quietly, drawing all the attention to myself. "Is it okay if I left? I feel kinda tired."

I didn't want them to think I was leaving because they made me feel uncomfortable. Saying this seemed easier.

Thomas and Ethan looked confused. Victoria translated what I said to Italian quietly. What I saw in their faces was unexpected: Disappointment.

"Are u sure?" Victoria asked but I knew she was translating what Ethan said. I simply nodded. I couldn't figure out what they were thinking to be honest. I was too drunk to examine their expressions and they weren't saying anything. So I attempted to got up from my chair. I didn't realize how dizzy I was feeling so I failed the first time. As I put my palm to the table to get strength, I heard Damiano's raspy voice.

"Would u mind staying?" he said eyes closed. "You deserve a celebration as much as we do. You were with us through the whole process."

He didn't look like he was thinking before speaking. It was more like he was talking to himself. His voice got me excited.

"Si,June. Resta." said Ethan. I knew what that meant. I was around them enough to catch up on few basic words. I realized one more time that how much I loved hearing my name with their Italian accents.

If they wanted me to stay, I could. I was theirs to enjoy anyways.

The rest of the night was dreamy. We found ourselves on the floor soon enough. I didn't know who I was feeling in which area of my body and I didn't mind any way. We were all drunk but we were also all full of passion. I let them to guide me because I was feeling too desperate for their affection. I find myself moaning while watching the sun rise.

****

Writer's Note:

Well... That was something. It gives me butterflies even to think about experiencing what June is experiencing. Also I want to say I'll get into the characterization more in the next chapters. The first two was mainly for understanding June's place in their life - she's a groupie if you didn't already understand xd- and what I imagine they felt like after the win. The rest of the story will be completely imaginary and hopefully better than the first two.