number 18: decision

Hi! Me again. I'm as excited as you about the plot, probably even more than you are so I write non-stop lol. I know things were kinda repetitive lately but it all works out this chapter I promise.  

Also did you guys saw Måneskin's recent insta story (the one with Damiano and their dog)? It was so hot omg I'm in love with him.

Enjoy,

I couldn't sleep for the whole night. Damiano had hung up before letting me say anything. And it's not like I knew what was I supposed to say. I didn't try to call him back and I'm not sure if he expected me to.

I rolled over bed for a couple of minutes. The night was so restless that I didn't want to leave the bed but I had to in order to go to class. If I was staying here instead of going with them for this stupid program, It was only fair if I took it seriously.

I got up and started to get prepared.I put on some makeup to cover up my dark circles. I wore some random clothes and left the house. When I arrived to the class, I saw Bendetta, Antonio and Fiore had  already arrived. I walked near them, throwing my bag on the desk.

"Morning Sunshine," Fiore said. "You look happy as always," he added sarcastically. I rolled my eyes to him.

"Are you okay?" Bendetta asked. "I tried to catch up yesterday but I was too drunk to do it. I thought about you all night."

"Yeah, sorry for leaving like that. I had something to do." I said. I'd felt bad for leaving her like that. It was a selfish thing to do.

"It's only okay if you got your shit figured out." she said. She looked genuinely concerned.

"Well to be honest, everything is even more complicated now." I said. Antoino talked for the first time today.

"You can talk to us. There might be something we can help with." 

I shook my head negatively. "I'm sure there isn't." I said but they were looking quite interested so I decided to talk a little about it. Of course not telling them directly about Måneskin.

"There are some people who I want to be with and I miss. They have to be in USA rn and I'd just started to build my life here so I can't go there. They say they want me to but I also think they don't need me. What I need to be honest, is to be there. Pretty complicated all in all."

"I would go," Antoino said without thinking. "Fuck it. You can always find a job or settle in but you can't always go to the USA for god's sake. Also people you care about worth spending your time on."

"Be wherever you want to be," Fiore said. They looked at each other with Antonio. They seemed to be happy about being on the same table.

"I think you should stay," Bendetta said. "Career is always more important. "

Fiore looked at him and said: "Is that why you are here without your girlfriend? How's that working out for you huh?"

Bendetta looked at him angrily. She was about to say something but when the class mentor came, she had to stay silent.

*

For the rest of the day, I was even more confused. Antonio was kinda right. I could always find new opportunities. But I also could spend my time with them when they arrived. I wanted to do what I wanted to do but I didn't have the courage.

Damiano had arranged a face time meeting for us. I opened my laptop to talk to them. I wondered if Damiano had told them about the phone talk from last night.

They all smiled at me when the meeting started. I waved at them. 

"Are you coming here?" asked Ethan filled with excitement.

Here was the answer to my question. He had told them.

"It would be too hard." I said.

"Nah, you are not traveling with us so press wouldn't know. You can always apply next semester to your program. Agency would pay for your trip and if you call Alex," their manager, "he could help you with the necessary paperwork. All figured out," said Victoria. They must've talked about it before.

"Come," said Thomas. "We miss you."

"I miss you too." I said with ignoring what Victoria said.

"Fuck it," said Damiano, "We not only miss you but we need you. You did it before, you can do it again."

Fuck it I thought to myself. I'd done it before, I could do it again.

*

*

HIYYYAAAAA!!!!! I thought about not making June go a lot a lot but it would break my heart to much. So as Damiano said. FUCK IT. SHE'S GOING TO THE USA