number 54: sweden

I wasn't originally planning on sticking to their official tour list but seeing them traveling in the countries, it makes me want to follow it. I know what my last two countries will be though, no matter where they go next.

Also here's your daily reminder to check out my other stories. Smoke of his Breath [E.T.] and Life in Her Eyes [V.D.E.] Let's keep in touch on those stories once this one is over.

Enjoy,

Sweden was much more different than the countries we'd traveled together. Every street was radiating peace. It felt good to even wander around, just like we were doing right now.

We were in a rather crowded street.  I could feel all the stares on us. I still couldn't comprehend what they were looking at. Was it their -and lately mine too- overdone makeups, too assertive outfits, was it their fame, was it Damino and me holding hands just like Thomas and Ethan?

After a while of hanging out with them, being stared at became usual, though the reason was never too certain.

I laughed loudly when Thomas started to play hopscotch with the paving stones.

One of the obvious reasons of the stares was our behaviors for sure.

"You are still a baby," Victoria laughed at him. Thomas looked at her over the shoulder for a second before shrugging and going back to play his game.

I catched Ethan's glances filled with love, looking at him. I smiled at them. They were precious as always.

I felt our hands pulling away from each other with Damiano and being held by someone else. Who was obviously Victoria.

"Mom," she looked at me. "Dad," she looked at Damiano, "I'm hungry."

I laughed once again. I loved their energy. I always had.

"Thomas get your ass back over here," Damiano shouted in Italian, which took even more attention.

Thomas obeyed Damiano and walked back at us. He stood near Ethan and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"We'll leave Sweeden tomorrow," I reminded them. "Choose wisely where you want to eat. Also Alex asked us to be at the hotel before 7."

They nodded and started to think about where we should've been eating. I let them think about it because I had no idea.

Ethan pointed to a restaurant across the street. We all agreed because there really wasn't anything to argue.

We walked to the restaurant and in a short time we all settled down to a big table. We ordered food and started to chit chat. I took a picture of them and posted in their story and added a location.

"Where will we go next?" asked Victoria. I could understand it was hard for them to keep track so I answered without a hesitation. "Spain."

She nodded smiling. Our food arrived and we started to enjoy it. I heard Damiano whisper to my ear as I was chewing a mouthful of marine pasta.

"Slow down mi amore, we won't take your food away from you."

I looked at him frowning, still unable to swallow the big piece. My cheeks were filled with food so I probably looked like a squirrel. He kissed each of my cheeks smiling before going back to his food.

We'd finished eating our dinner and had ordered desserts when a couple people with cameras in their hands arrived near the table. They clearly were from the press but as kind as always each member greeted them. They answered a couple of questions asked to them happily. Even Ethan and Thomas were more comfortable in front of the camera.

One of the press members looked at me, realizing my existence just now.

"June is it? Their publicist I presume."

I nodded. "That's quite right," I replied, trying not to look to weird on the camera that was filming us. I wished Alex was here. He was always better with press. Both in talking to them and getting rid of them.

"Did you get the job because you are in a relationship with Damiano?" other press member asked rudely. I was pretty offended by the question, not trying to think about the truth in that. Though I tried to respond calmly, I felt Damiano's body felt tense near me.

"Don't you ever dare ask that again." he hissed between his teeth. The press looked they were delighted with the negative reaction. They pushed further.

"Did the relation start before or after you got the job?"

And just like that Damiano had got up from his chair, pressing his hands harshly to the table. I followed his movememts but calmer. I could see the worry in Ethan's eyes, rage in Vic's and confusion in Thomas's.

I touched Damiano's arm. "It's okay," I said in order to calm him down. I was scared because I was afraid of him saying something he could regret. "They have a right to ask what they wonder."

What I said made Damiano even angrier.
"They hell cannot," Victoria talked, frowning.

"No one has the right to interfere in our fucking relationships," Damiano growled. I looked at the camera that was still recording worriedly.

The restaurant owners managed to take the press out after that. Neither of them looked less angry though. What I felt was anxiety rather than anger.

"This is a disaster," I walked around the table worriedly. "I hope it will not be too much a scandal. It won't would it? But you can never know how media would react. What if they try to cancel you! It's too early for a press drama!" I talked non stop.

I stopped when Damiano got out of his chair and walked near me to hold me from my wrists.

"June, look at me mi amore." he said, looking directly to my eyes.

"I care as much as public image as you do. But to me, public image is not about being fake. This is who I am and this is how I want to present myself. I would never let anyone say anything bad about the person I love," he looked at rest of the table. "None of us would allow anyone to talk shit about you."

What he said made my heart beat faster. I loved him so much. I loved him more than anything.

I couldn't thank him by words so I united our lips instead.

*
I going to miss them, miss June so much when this is over...