number 13: preparations

multimedia: my very very VERY poor attempt to shop June (@chalotteasteele on insta btw) with Måneskin LMFAO IT SUCKS sorry

Hi! I'm kinda busy today so I don't know how much chapters I can write today but I'm trying my best <3 

I asked which character would you want June to be with before but today I'm asking which member would YOU want to be with :') if you had the chance?

And I want to write a sex scene with them all but I don't know how. Like I said this is my first time writing in English and maybe I shouldn't have started with smut :D One-on-one's are kinda manageable but I don't know if I could write 5 people having sex together. (Or more like 4 people fucking 1 person ...) And I'm also scared it would be too creepy. Would it? What do you think?

Also I'm pissed at June for not going. Ms girllll.... Besitee... You have four fucking gods who want you to take to the U.S. Are you dumb or are you dumb? 

Anyway. Everything is for the plot lol. It'll all work out eventually.

Enjoy,

The next couple days were pretty chaotic. All of them was filled with excitement. They often tried to make me go with them but they also were pretty respectful about my decision. I was glad that  they wanted me but I was also glad that they respected my choices. It was honestly all I could ask for.

"What's Ethan and Thomas are talking about?" I asked Victoria who was packing her clothes while asking me which one should she pack. Ethan and Thomas were arguing in the next room so I was curious about what were they talking about.

"Thomas yells at Ethan because he wants to take his Dino collection with him. Ethan says they bring him luck and Thomas says they are waste of space."

I laughed at this. They were such dorks who dressed up as hot rock stars. Damiano was in his room, I could hear him sing even though he was singing quietly.  Victoria realized I was listening to him.

"He has such a great voice isn't she asked."

I nodded, smiling. "The best. He is talented," I said and added, "You all bloody are."

Victoria laughed the way I used the word "bloody". She smirked and said, "June, your British is showing."

I laughed at this loudly. It had been a long time since I felt like a British. They were not natives so I always tried to smoothen my accent and not use so many slangs near them. It was hard to communicate as it is, I didn't need to make it even harder. Victoria sat beside me on her bed. She started to kiss me softly. I thought she would go further but she stopped and pulled her face back from mine.

"You know you are not just sex for us right?" she said. They'd never made me feel that but deep down I always knew to them this was all it was about. Hearing otherwise made my stomach turn upside down. I didn't know what to say. I didn't had to say anything because Damiano who was standing at the door talked. I hadn't realized he was there until I heard his voice.

"Of course she isn't," and  he added. "Bloody hell."

I looked at him in shock. For how the hell long was he standing there. It felt weird knowing he was standing there during our kiss. It wasn't anything that hadn't happen before but... It just felt weird. No reason.

Damiano and I looked at each other in the eye for a minute. I was trying to understand his thought through his eyes but he sometimes was so good at hiding them whilst other times he was an open book. This was one of those times that he was harder to understand.

"Are you done packing?" Victoria asked Damiano. He nodded, not saying anything. Victoria got out of the bed. He nodded without saying a word. Now he was looking both to me and Victoria. The golden trousers he was wearing was so complementary with his gold rings and earrings. He wasn't wearing any hair gel so his natural waves was showing themselves. The white sleeveless shirt he was wearing was exposing most of his tattoos. He realized I was looking at his clothes so he talked playfully,

"Ms. Fashion expert, do I look good," he said. I rolled my eyes. He clearly was mocking with me.

"You always look good Damiano," I said, giving him what he wanted. "Look at what I'm wearing. Do I look like a fashion expert."

I was right. I looked pretty plain compared to them. I had my fume mom jeans and black lace bralette. Victoria looked at me admiringly.

"Pretty hot if you ask me," she said.

I grinde at her. Thomas and Ethan come to her room, finally stopping to fight. 

"Cosa sta succedendo?" he asked. It meant something like what's going on. (W.N: hopefully lmao)

Damiano shrugged. 

"Is it time for some fun?" Thomas asked. Implying the obvious.

"I wish," said Victoria. She looked kinda sad about it. "But we have to go and do some paperwork for the trip." then she looked at me, "You're coming right, we can come back home together afterwards."

I nodded. I had few more days with them before their trip so I could use every last bit of it.

*

Hey! Pretty calm chapter. I thought before some storm, we could use a chill time. 

Also I know Thomas and Ethan aren't as involved as Victoria and Damiano. I love them all equally (so does June lol) it has nothing to do with that. It's mostly about the language barrier. And couple of more things that'll reveal later on.(ooop)

If you liked my writings maybe once this fan fiction is completed, I could write one for each member. I enjoy writing about them quite hard and I enjoy writing in general so why not.