number 29: secrets

I bursted into tears after the comments I received on the last chapter fr. Ily all.

Enjoy,

*

"June," Thomas whispered my name nervously as we were standing right outside their door.

"Yes?"

"Can you... not tell?"

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Of course I won't. But don't forget, If you ever want to tell them, I'll be there to support you"

He looked at me with eyes filled with gratitude. He squeezed my hand once we were standing in front of their house. I ringed the bell.

Victoria was the one to answer the door. As soon as she opened the door, she wrapped her arms around me.

"I was worried about you," she whispered to my ear.

"It's fine," I said as she was pulling herself away. I looked at Thomas and said "we're okay."

We entered the room. I saw Damiano walking around the room as if he was in a rush. He stopped when he saw us.

"June," he breathed out my name. "Are you okay? Do you want me to kill the bastard?"

I hated him for being this thoughtful. I knew he was always kind to everyone. I knew he cared everyone so he was worried for everyone. But I hated him for doing the same thing to me too. He made me feel as if I was special to him. And I knew I wasn't. Not in the way I was expecting.

"We've talked about it. It's fine," I said smiling. Thomas looked shy. I put my arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to me. Damiano looked slightly calm while Vic was totally over the situation already.

"Wanna have make-up sex?" she asked smirking.
"Nah, not in the mood. Sorry," I replied to Victoria but I was looking at Thomas beside me. I saw him look at me thankfully.

Then I caught Ethan's eyes, who was silently sitting on the big armchair. He glanced away once our eyes met. He knew what this was all about. He knew what Thomas and I had talked about. Yet, he didn't say anything. He just glanced away with a guilty look on his face.

Victoria shrugged. "Okay then let's eat something."
*
The rest of the day went  by as usual. Only difference was that I was catching both Ethan and Thomas's glances time to time. Thomas was looking with gratitude. Ethan was more like trying to understand how much I knew. What I knew.

When I caught them looking, Thomas was replying with a smile, on the other hand Ethan was simply glancing away as if nothing had happened.

I was honest when saying I wouldn't tell anything to anyone but I also didn't like keeping secrets from Damiano and Victoria. I wasn't going to force Thomas to expose anything of course but I simply wished he could find the courage to talk about what he told me. I knew he also didn't like keeping secrets from his best friends.

I just hoped everything could be figured out soon. For the sake of them. And for the sake of the band.

"Are you sure you're okay? I heard Damino's voice. "You still seem off."

Why was he keep doing this? He didn't have the right to fasten my heartbeats.

"Yeah, sure. Just tired." I said , not knowing what else to say. He was looking deep into my eyes, as if he was trying to read my mind. I glanced away. It had felt hard to look into his light brown eyes.

I was in between Damiano and Thomas in the big couch. In order to run away from Damiano's glances, I threw my body back, now laying on Thomas's knees.

"We are good, aren't we?" I said as cheerfully as I could. Thomas smiled warmly.

"We are. Sorry again, for being an asshole."

"Oh don't be so dramatic," Vic said with an overdramatized attitude. "You always are an asshole."

Thomas looked at her as if he was betrayed. "Victoria come on! I still have a mark from your slap."

Victoria laughed loudly. She was enjoying herself.

"You deserved it," she said laughing. She paused for a moment before saying, "asshole."

This made both Thomas and me laugh. Ethan was still  gloomy and Damiano was still kinda serious , trying to understand if everything was really okay.

"I did deserve it though,"Thomas said laughing.

And just like that, in less then 12 hours, everything was back to normal.

Well everything was nearly back to normal.
*
*

I thought I wouldn't write anymore today but I couldn't stop myself. Lol

     soulserumm   is opening a group chat for måneskin fans. You can dm her if you want to be involved. I'll be in the group chat too. We all can be mutuals it would be fun.

Also go read her story if you haven't already. I love the way she portrays Damiano he is so hot!